I don't know

I've been with my husband for 8 years and after the first 5 years I found out he's been cheating on me the whole time. We seperated for a little while until I felt like he was sincere in his apology and actually showing me he has changed. Now even though I forgave him I never really got over it, it just really messed with me emotionally and mentally. There's a lot of little details as well but this is the most thing that killed me. We have a baby girl now and for 3 years he's been good and he's an amazing father but What happened before it haunting me I'm just scared it will happen again which makes me uncomfortable like anything that happens I just trace it back to that time. I really don't know what to do I don't want my daughter growing up with divorced parents because I did and it broke me.

• Like 1

Get some marriage counseling & some individual counseling. Now that you have a daughter assuming that he in fact been faithful since you gave him the second chance, do what it takes to give that second chance & your marriage a fighting chance.

• Like 4
Get some marriage counseling & some individual counseling. Now that you have a daughter assuming that he in fact been faithful since you gave him the second chance, do what it takes to give that second chance & your marriage a fighting chance.

^^^ This ^^^

We have a baby girl now and for 3 years he's been good and he's an amazing father but What happened before it haunting me I'm just scared it will happen again which makes me uncomfortable like anything that happens I just trace it back to that time. I really don't know what to do I don't want my daughter growing up with divorced parents because I did and it broke me.

Many here will tell you 3 years isn't enough time to truly heal, it can take twice that long or more. There are a number of posters on this forum that have recovered from infidelity and emerged with stronger relationships but they truly did the heavy lifting along the way.

It might be helpful if you describe what you've done over the last 3 years as a couple to recover?

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1

You need professional help. Get it for yourself. You really need it for your sanity. I'm not trying to undermine your ability to get over it yourself but issues like these, can hurt you to your core and eat you up. You are suffering for his bad choices. You don't deserve it.