is this it?

sheithappens

sheithappens

hi, i am new here, and in need of some opinions, me and my exgirlfriend have been on and off for 4 1/2 years..... at first it was nothing to serious but we ended up serious and during these 4 years we have broken up almost every year for little arguments ( we are both prideful). the begging of this year she moved out of the city for an internship we had a great l.d.r .... she came back in june and thats when our problems started happening (mainly because of me) we would argue over stupid stuff and i would get mad over stupid stuff..... i must admit i have a temper problem..... anyways she started hanging out with her friends which i dont mind..... and she is super stressed out because she needs to take the lsat for the 3rd straight time..... keep in mind she didnt go to the law school she got into because she did not want to leave me..... i know she is stressed with this lsat thing and all and that she is hanging with her friends........ in the begging of this month i broke it off with her because of an act of impulse... she lied to me and told me she hadnt gone out with her friends when she clearly did ( she later told me she did) at first i was angry but then i cooled off after 2 days and went to go talk to her and apologized to her for getting mad, i had no reason to blow it out of proportion.... she accepted and was kissing me and hugging me but towards the end she started saying that maybe it was time for us to move on ( keep in mind she was still pissed) and that my temper and stuff was getting in the way ... i told her to go to a therapist with me and she said what for..... she told me she would call me back after the weekend in which she did.... she called me the following week all pissed off saying she had thought about it and that we should stay broken up and that we didnt click and stuff...... i told her i supported her decision and that i knew she was stressed out .... i asked her if she still loved me and she said No! ( very angry) . i then told her that she should take this month and a half to focus on her test and not worry about me and that after the test we can try to talk things out... she said maybe ...... i am planning on sending her flowers a couple of days after her test...... i have not contacted her although i did send a accidental text to her last week with no response and i did know she was out of town that weekend...... what do you think.........

sidenote:the last time i talked to her i told her i planned on proposing to her with in a year and half...

she also deleted me and all my friends and sister off of facebook.... and doesnt seem to talk to her out mutual friend ( which is her friend since highschool, i am 24 and she is 23)..... and tips....... i dont want to move on because i still feel this girl is the world to me...... so far its been 20 days of nc and it sucks but im hanging in there....

on the note with the flowers i want to put just " i know did great on the test"

• Author

Thanks, it does make sense to not make any contact..... I know when I broke it off i regretted it right away... she wanted to talk about it first and me being a jackass said no.... I wanted to send the flowers only to show her I still care even though I engaged the break up..... I do not know what she is thinking or even if she is missing me or loves me...... she really doesnt talk to our mutual friend anymore ( she hasnt for months)...... I am trying to move , i have been on a couple of dates and it just sucks cos they are not her you know:(

• Author

yeah true man... i just figured the daisy's would show her no hard feelings and that i know i screwed up..... how much is a good amount of time?

Yeah i am a super big loser too, but i am the dumpee. You can fish through my posts and say "at least i am not that chump". Although, deep down we are showing by coming here that we pretty sweet genuine guys. I hate that I am hear posting but better here than on her facebook or email. Some people here are very interesting and have lots of knowledge.

As far as time goes not sure because I dont know her, end of september gives you lots of time to null over your emotions too. Maybe by then no contact will be broken.

• Author

thanks bro, thats the same way i think of it, if i hadn't stumbled upon this forum lord knows how much i would have pester her.... i have a few weeks before i act up on it, knowing her she wont call cos she is prideful.... thats why i feel like i have to make the first move since i called it off..... funny thing is that every time we have broken up was because she we break it off, this time it was me and it wasn't thought out right on my behalf just an act of impulse....... good luck with your situation man... hang in there

• Author

i am leaning towards sending those flowers, i dont want any burned bridges, i am feeling guilty for breaking it off since i did not put any thought into it!!!!!!

even though flowers are so cliche!!!!

Yeah again anything can happen between now and then. My gf also has a test in the middle of sept which i doubt ill reply to but she has a birthday on the near the end of the month which i might reply (I dont hate her). For her birthday this year, I had one of those giant cards and i was collecting signatures via scanned email from overseas people since about a month before our break up. Anyways before we went away i took it to one of her friends here and said pass around. I would feel like an idiot now to get it back and work on it (like im trying to win her back which i dont intend too) but think that I will pass on the peoples birtday wishes of those that replied out of courtesy, they are good people and went to the effort for me.

Oh and this song I think sums up how I feel from the greatest band of all time, in times of stress music is my escape. She wants to live life and travel, Im older I have done my fair share and wish that we could again with her. ANYWAYS ITS 311 - Purpose

I believe in your purpose baby

Coming up to the surface and maybe

I'll never see you again then again who knows

Make me quiver hands will shiver

Still got all the things that i woulda give her

Yeah, yeah but it's slow going

Something's showing yeah, yeah

Love is a stream that will find it's own course

Making due is a thing a thing i will do no more

Whenever you come back i'll be waiting

Trifling the slack no head gating

This is all pure fiction you know that's right

Just pure fiction that's all right

I believe in your purpose baby

Coming up to the surface and maybe

I'll never see you again then again who knows

Make me quiver hands will shiver

Still got all the things that i woulda give her

But it's slow going something's showing

Yeah, yeah

• Author

yeah, good luck, you should still do it since you had intentions even before the break up man , i say f*ck it and do what are hearts tell us to do even if we end up getting owned in the end, if i do send those flowers it would be like 40 days with out contact with her until then, it's like she doesn't care whats going on with me and stuff

• Author

how much damage can the flowers and a little note that just say " you did great , dont worry" do? i have not tried to contact her because i dont want to bring her any stress before her test since this is her 3rd time taking it..... i hope she sees that as a sign of maturity...... this sucks :(

• Author

suggestions would be great ........ i know i should move on but i dont and i dont want to move on well not yet

I bugged my GF of 12 years for a month and a half after she left. Guess what? She put more and more distance from me the more i did it. I finally got tired of the living nightmare, hurt, throwing up 2 hrs of sleep per night and 35lbs of weight loss. Got pissed cut her off 100% percent told myself out loud i was good person 400 times a day (its all i had), went out and bought a motorcycle....you will never guess what happens. Its her life mission to get back to me within 1 1/2 weeks. Imagine that.

100% no contact, purchase motorcycle, wait until she is beating down the door. Im telling you now, dont think, do it.

• Author

sounds like a good plan, crazy thing is that we both initiated no contact, she hasn't tried calling me or anything, she recently started talking to her friend ( the one that talks to me) but hasn't brought me up or anything...... i have 17 days to go before her test, i am not sure what i am going to do...... i really want to send her something just to show her i care, i mean 4 years may not be alot to some people but to me it is.... i dont understand how she can just forget about me that fast.........:(

She probably has not forgot about you, no way at all not after four years. Have a relaxing weekend, heck you have 17 days to make this decision dont waste the next 16 thinking about it. For me I had a super sad day but came home and relized that NFL starts tomorrow and this has changed my mood. Get your mind off it for a few days, if u need to vent do it here. I got your back bro!!!

But yeah main point dont think that she isnt thinking about you

• Author

thanks bro, same here, go bears! lol , why did you have a sad day bro, what happened? well I keep hearing she acts like she don't care, i hope its a front!

Nah Eagles are the sheit sheit!!! Nah cant explain but yesterday I felt so down about her leaving me. Just got thinking about lots of stuff about wondering if she was thinking of me. She also sent me a text durting the week saying she is doing ok trying to keep busy and that it was weird not talking and the amount of times she went to call me was heaps.

I know this is breadcrumbs right now and even though I would love to hear about her week and stuff, I just think staying away and giving space best fits my situation. In time I can play my other cards but to date I havent begged or pleaded (the odd inquistion into why again?), I am sure she can tell that I am sad but I know she is in the same place.

Anyways, one more day of work than the weekend. Take care bud and keep me up to date

• Author

we will see how vick does lol.... i dont blame you man, at least you actually got a text from her , i have not received anything from mine..... she hasnt texted or called or anything.... she is talking to her friend ( mutual) friend again like wanting to hang out and stuff, but has not brought me up at all. this just gets me thinking like maybe she is over me, maybe she doesnt want to be in a relationship with me..... i think to damn much, hopefully i will hear from her soon, thats all i can really do right now is hope, good luck with your situation man, hopefully she regrets it like i do right now man ...