Taking a break - failed!

So I've been in a relationship with this girl for about more than a year now and I recently asked her for a break due to the following reasons:

1. There is a lack of respect from her side in general.

2. Too less of understanding between us two.

3. My name is spoilt because of her in our class.

4. I have to literally tell her every small thing that we need to do to make the relationship better.

5. No seriously guys, no understanding at all in between us. :mad:

6. Taken me for granted.

7. Distilled fear in me of losing her.

A little history about us : http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/591976-guys-s-either-make-break

This has been going on in my mind since a month now and I asked her for a break 2 days back. The next evening she said it's not possible for her to take a break as she's afraid it will lead to a breakup. She took me to her friend's house and we ended up making out. :(

She does think about the future but I'm not pretty sure about it.

What shall I do?

ExpatInItaly
So I've been in a relationship with this girl for about more than a year now and I recently asked her for a break due to the following reasons:

1. There is a lack of respect from her side in general.

2. Too less of understanding between us two.

3. My name is spoilt because of her in our class.

4. I have to literally tell her every small thing that we need to do to make the relationship better.

5. No seriously guys, no understanding at all in between us. :mad:

6. Taken me for granted.

7. Distilled fear in me of losing her.

A little history about us : http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/591976-guys-s-either-make-break

This has been going on in my mind since a month now and I asked her for a break 2 days back. The next evening she said it's not possible for her to take a break as she's afraid it will lead to a breakup. She took me to her friend's house and we ended up making out. :(

She does think about the future but I'm not pretty sure about it.

What shall I do?

It sounds like you need to just end it. Given the list you provided, there are more than enough reasons to leave.