bachelorette party

todreaminblue

eleven chocolate bars as big as your head......and cupcakes.....ok ....maybe not but they taste good..how about an old fashioned slumber sort of party with pjs and popcorn and movies have a themed party like early circa 1960s 1950s and go dancing like that..like grease..oooh youre the one that i want.....flashmob style with a boom box in the middle of a mall then hit a night club and dance till you cant dance no more..........

or a no alcohol...have a mocktail. night ..smilin....everybody is going to say get wasttttttted hire a male stripper and pull that penis for me...i thought i would be different..have fun whatever you do and congrats on your upcoming nuptials........deb

Edited by todreaminblue

I've done all sorts of things:

1. Rent a bus or limo & go bar hopping. The bride may or may not be identified as the bride

2. Go to a Chippendale's or similar show

3. Go to a comedy club

4. Have a spa day

5. Give sex related gag gifts in somebody's living room

6. Get the best table at a steak house, preferably where businessmen are entertaining clients & drink tons of champagne while basking in the attention of the room

7. Best one: slutty black tie We all bought tickets to a charity benefit & had to wear a dress that was occasion appropriate but otherwise too tight, too short, slit up to the thigh, plunging neckline . . .just something more risqué then we'd normally wear

Best one was a weekend in Dublin, Ireland and staying in a youth hostel....but that might be a bit far to travel.. :)

Second best was bar hopping in limos round London..and then each of us going topless out of the sunroof on the way home..much to the amusement of the drivers...

...and i was about to post that strippers are tacky...I need to eat my words! :laugh: *coughs & blushes*