Is he going to propose on V day?

kalena9488

Last Friday I came home to a dozen and 1/2 of beautiful red roses sitting on my kitchen table. Then Sunday evening from work he called and joked that his partner had found his email open and when he walked in was sending me a proposal via email. Then yesterday he gave me a big bag of valentines m&m's. So I'm wondering, am I going to get aproposa for V day. Yesterday we also went to the realtor and they are coming by to look at his house tommorrow. He's putting it on the market and we've started the finding a mortgage process to buy a house together! Any thoughts?

Well, he may not on V day, so dont be disapointed if you get something other than a ring. But if you guys talk about it frequently, and it seems something you both want to do, then it sounds as if it is going to be in the makings:)

Shame on his partener for letting the cat out of the bag. You shouldn't want to know if he is going to propose. It's a surprise. One the most exciting things for him is to see the surprised look on your face. Do you really want to spoil that for him?

At christmas I got a ring. My bf had it hidden on the floor beside the couch under the end table so he could surprise me with it when all of the other presents were open. While his son was handing out presents he spotted it on the floor claimed that here is another present said there is no name on it and then thru it on the table disappointed that it wasn't for him. I knew what it was. I spoit the moment.

Needless to say I didn't get the proposal to go with the ring. I don't know if that was the reason b/c the moment was spoiled. Since then he has hinted that being leap year I am to propose. So....... I have the whole thing planned out and have given it alot of thought. I would be totally upset if he found out. I would probably change things so that it wouldn't happen when he expected it. Could you live with the fact that your surprise was an act?

• Author

Well, today at work I receive a boquet of flowers and on the card it is definitely for valentines day! They're beautiful! Tonite me, him, his mom, my mom and grandmother are all having dinner. He invited everyone to his house. I'm wondering! But I don't really think he has it in him to ask me in front of our families. I'm really starting to get crazy over all of this!