Oh my gosh! He mentioned us getting married!

I can't believe it. My boyfriend and I have been together a year and 3 months. The past few times I mentioned getting married, it was very casual, but still he seemed a bit uncomfortable (of course that was when we had been together 7 or 8 months). So I stopped bringing it up. After all, I want him to marry me because he WANTS to..not because I pushed him into it.

Well Thursday evening I was showing him this DirecTV flyer I got in the mail. They're offering service in our area now, which I was really excited about and I was showing him the prices and such. Well, he kept saying it was a bad idea, how they're internet is not as fast as roadrunner's and stuff. He was really pushing the idea that I should stay with what I have, and then it hit me. I was like, "Crap! You know what, I wasn't thinking about it, but you have to sign a contract..usually 1 or 2 years." Then he said, "Yeah..and you know..someone could be getting married soon..and then when you move out of your apartment you'll have to take the dish with you..and I'm not having a dish on the side of my house!"

My mouth about hit the floor, because I honestly didn't think he was thinking about us getting married, because we never seriously talked about it. Then he started talking about how his friend Joe has been pushing him to ask me. Joe was joking around saying, "Okay dude, don't you worry, I have everything set for April. All you need to do is get the ring and propose." LOL.

Well then we started talking about what kind of wedding we wanted. He said he wanted a smaller wedding with family and a few friends. We even talked about honeymoon destinations..where we'd like to go.

We left for the beach Friday morning and on the way there, out of no where I said my name with his last name, and he started laughing! I said, you're getting tired of me talking about this already aren't you? He shook his head no. I said, "So you don't care?" he said, "That's a poor choice of words..he said it's not that he doesn't care, he said he doesn't MIND it at all.

I'm so excited were talking about it now. Anyone know how soon I should be expected a ring? I mean..I'm not going to bug him about it, but guys I'd like an idea of what he may be thinking at this point? Any tips?