This is a sticky situation.

Ok,

so there is a lot of history that goes into this one. We will start off with me. I went through a phase where I was having only NSA relationships, and as much as I denied it then I know now that it was because I was scared of anything else. So I moved away, across the country, and started over. I went the whole past year with nothing coming along, except one person who pretty much destroyed and trust I had in me. So, I gave up on findind someone for the time being to focus on work, school, and getting my own life together.

So I am having trouble finding a job, and my closest friend out here suggests that her boyfriend get me a job where he is at, which was a big deal for her because they were at the time on a break. So I get the job, and my friend asks that he walk me home at night becuase it isnt safe. I was stupid I never really sawy anything happen, until another friend of mine came to visit and mentioned that it was obvious he had some sort of feelings for me, the type of feelings still undetermined. Now at this point My friend and he, have been on this break for over three months, and it is dealing with a touchy topic that is not likely to be resolved. At first he was the one who wanted her back, and now it is the other way around. He has realized that the issue is not something that can be fixed. So....

He walked me home the other night and we watched a movie, and ended up jsut talking and joking around into the weeeee hours of the morning. So we went to bed, and nothing happened, I wouldn't kiss him becuase I felt so guilty, but it was made clear how he felt. And being a girl used to the NSA relationships, there is never and really sweet kind words said, so I am not sure if I should trust this or not. We spent the next day together jsut around town, and such, but I am so confused as to what to do.

any input?

If you want to lose both your friend, this guy, and probably the job, sleep with him. Then you'll be in a new town with nothing and Karma waiting to bite you in the butt, besides.

Why is 'keep your mitts off someone else's partner' so hard to comprehend?