Offering lifts

So I've been working with this guy for about 2 months and lately we've gotten to know each other really well through a unique situation.

I notice he's always smiling at me, teasing me, staring at me when I talk to him with a twinkle in his eye, waiting on me and wanting to walk with me places between work and has quite a few things in common with me. I think I can say that we both feel very comfortable around each other and I've noticed he's tried to brush past me or innocently touch me a few times in the past weeks. I'm attracted to him, I find him so gorgeous and sexy, and he's just found out I plan to break it off with my bf (for several other reasons). He is also unattached.

Still, he does not know me THAT well, but I GET the feeling he likes me. I mean, it's just a hunch, but my gut feeling has never been wrong.

So today, after spending quite a bit of time with me and searching for me on my break and waiting for me and showing off his language skills (of which I am intrigued with, and he KNOWS it), he stopped me from leaving to ask me if I wanted a lift from him to go home. I told him I lived in the opposite direction to him, yet he continued to offer me a lift to the busport, which is attached to our workplace and is a LOT quicker to walk to than the drive to *raises eyebrow*

I was pretty surprised that he offered any kind of lift at first, and then became even more sussed when he offered a lift to the 2 minute walk away busport...soo...I don't know what to read into this.

What does it all mean?

It only means one thing which is the summation of all the other "flirty" things. He likes you.

Guys who like a girl romantically will do crazy ass things like this. It's only a matter of time princess before his tongue and yours are moving slowly and moistly. And you can feel his hardon penetrating onto your clothes.

That time will soon come. Remember, SuperMonk is rarely wrong or right according to the Gayer males on this site. I will not name names, but you shall know them when I make fun of them.

AussieChick

Yup, he is definitely interested! I have almost exactly the same situation - and just tonight he hung around for almost 3 hours after he finished his shift to spend time chatting to me while I finished my work to get a ride home with me - and he lives about 5 mins away!

Be cool - enjoy it and go with the flow...