The Saga Continues

I posted about three months ago about my best guy friend who I adore but I wasn't sure if he felt the same way. Since that time, we have been through a lot (well he's been through a lot and I've been the emotional tampon). Anyways, about a month ago we finally had "the talk" and admitted that we have feelings for each other. He said he definitely has feelings for me, but he couldn't define them right now but that it was at least friendship. He even said that he thinks about what it would be like if we were married. We didn't really decide what we were going to do about our feelings. He just kinda ended it with "what do we do, run off and get married?"

Things were great for about two weeks after that. We were talking everyday, going places, etc. He even told me what he wanted me to get him for Christmas, which of course I did.

Now, it has been two weeks since I've seen or talked to him. The last time I saw him, he was digging in my room looking for his presents and we were even planning a day trip. He has sent me a couple of text messages since then. He texted that he was sick for several days (he's better now), but I tried to call him and text him and he won't reply. Everything was good and flirty the last time we saw each other and now this. And to top it off, I spent like $600 on him for Christmas and now I don't know whether to wrap it or send it back.

What is his deal? I know his job keeps him really busy this time of year, but for him not to call me back or to go a weekend without coming over is really weird. What should I do?