Literally scared to death: Online Clingy Female Friend

Far Away Dude

Far Away Dude

Ok, here is the thing:

We met a month ago on a web chat, she seemed a very centered person at first, and we came to the point that she wanted to send me a letter on paper...that`s when i made the most terrible mistake of my whole life...i gave her my home address (yes, i am such a m*r*n).

On my effort to create a healthy FRIENDSHIP she always goes too far, lately she`s been scaring me to death coming up with stuff like she wants to take a plane to visit me (i`m from south america), if that happens my parents would kill me, not to mention that she`s married, she`s ten years older than me, has two little kids and a husband...a husband I`m not interested to mess with...

Alright, I know it was my fault to give her my home address but, anyway i always let her know, FROM DAY ONE, that what we have online is just a friendship and i love her as a FRIEND...but nothing seems to stop her, i haven`t slept so well in days because of this...Right now i just feel so stupid for trusting her. She said the other day she would feel awful and jelous if she finds out i`m dating with someone else ¿what should i do?

I`m trying to figure it out myself,

Thank you very much for your time