Depressed and lonely

MY earlier post "She liked me alot over the summer and her interest level was very high. I liked her too and we hung out and hooked up almost everytime we hungout. She knew I had problems trusting people due to prior experiences. She hooked up with one of my friends (not my close one thank god). She then asked me a day later what we were and I said I like you, but I need to see what happends because I lost trust in you. She then hooks up with a foreign exchange student for a week because she said she interpretaed that as I don't like her anymore. Her friends told me that they think she used him to get me to like her and it did work.After that incident, everything was good and we were hanging out. I dont drink because I don't like to and we are both under the age. We went to a party and she got drunk and I took care of her all night and the next day she said it was so nice of me. That week was her field hockey game and I was supposed to go and then we were going to go to my house after. (I couldn't go because my mom wouldnt drive me to the game (she thought this was a lie..) The really bad thing was that night I had a surprise party to go to that I thought it was next week and it was that night. I told her, in school I wasnt going to be able to hangout at night. ) She then became extremly cold and said she loved me still but when I do that stuff it makes her like me less. I thought I made it up to her by hanging out with her the next couple of days (we hooked up but that's when she said you only like me for my hookups (which is not true). We still hungout alot after that, but she wont even let me hold her hand now(I'm thinknig she thoguht I didn't love her over that game because little things like that apparently mean a lot to a girl. I think she interpretated it as he only likes me for hooking up.) Anyway, I got rid of my plans to hangout with her (last night) and she told me not to ocme last minute and I'm kinda depressed over it. I'm going to become less available, but I think her interest level is very low even though she said I'm sorry I love you we'll hangout tomorrow. What should I do????"

What ended up happening was next day I went otu with my friends and I didn't call her all day because I was mad at her.. She called me that night at 9 and I told her where I was and I would call her back. She ended up seeing a movie with her ex :( that ngiht. Next day she called me and asked why I was mad and I told her why from when she told me not to go. She ended up turning it around on me saying she told me to go out when she didn't. She said that she loves me but doesnt want to get invovled because she doesnt trust me and she doesnt want ti to ruin our friendship. She ended up going out last ngiht with her ex again and she knew I was mad over it. She called me back at 11 and I didn't pick up. I called her back today so I could cool down she was watching tv and barely talking and said I'm gonna go. I'm extremly depressed and sad.. I don't know what I should do I apologized to her by texting her and on phone said sorry she is ignoring me now basically and I don't knwo what to do please help!!!