i dunno what to do ....:(

My bf said he needed sometime to think about our relationshop on friday, saying that he feels he needs to focus on his future/life at the moment.

Saturday, he wants me back and says he is sorry that he hurt me, and wants me through the rest of the phase in his life.

Today he tells me that he still loves me, but it will be a risk to be with him as he is not 100% sure that he can live up to my expectations and that he might hurt me again which he doesnt want to.

Men..please explain

We have been together for 3 years, i have just moved to another country for less than 1 month and he gives me this crap. i am going to see him in 9 days time, how much more can i expect from him. Is he going to tell me tommorow that he wants to think about our relationship again? Its sad, frustrating and irritating. Everything has been going smoothly and now this. As a woman as usual i ask WHY.

there is no 3rd party invovled, he keeps going into the cave and comes up with these weird decisions on life which is unfair to me. I love him alot and dont want to loose him.

Im am 24 and he is 26.

I do not know weather to love him hate him or just take it as it goes, im weary, afraid and confused :(

xx

oh_what_am_I_doing

How much time could you possibly be taking up of his, if you don't even live in the same country? His excuse of saying he wants to focus on his future is a load of crap. I'm not even sure what that means. Does he mean his job? People are very able to have jobs that keep them busy and have a relationship simultaneously. If he doesn't mean his job, then what? By telling you he needs time off from you to focus on his future, obviously you aren't in his future. You should have a discussion with him about this long distance relationship. I really have no idea what he's thinking, but I do know that the two of you need to have a heart to heart and talk about it. Long distance relationships are difficult to maintain. Make sure the two of you are on the same page.