Intrigued by a co-worker but not sure if he's into me!

Ok so about 2 months ago I started a new job at my local airport as a ticketing agent. However about a month ago I caught the eye of this handsome guy who works for a different airline across from our airline and it's pretty close. I don't know when it started exactly but I've noticed him staring at me a lot and to a certain extent it's kind of creepy in a way because he never really speaks to me except maybe a polite little hi how are you in passing every now and then. It's getting a little awkward because he does it a lot and it's making me nervous because I hate when people stare because I don't really know what it means exactly. Like I can be anywhere in the room far away and he'll glance over in my direction.However I think he's very attractive and I'm intrigued by him. I won't say I have a crush on him or like him just yet because I really haven't seen his personality yet to even know if I would like to date him.

So yesterday at work I was in the break room talking to a co-worker at the table and he just happened to walk in. He came to our table and basically interrupted our conversation and he proceeded to talk with my co-worker (I guess they're really cool). He's so weird he really acted like I wasn't at the table and he was talking to my co-worker about his baby's mother and how they have a stressful relationship. How they share a daughter together but he's basically over trying to talk to his baby mother because all they do now is fight and he rather they just come to an agreement to just co-parent for the sake of their child. So with that bit of information I seemed a little turned off because he seems like he already has some drama with another woman. I politely left the table and sat at another one by myself. But I noticed the whole time he was having that conversation with my co-worker he kept glancing over at me from time to time.

I don't know what I'm really feeling at this time for him. I don't know him too well but I don't really know if he's interested in me. To me it sounds like he's still a little hung up on his baby's mother and then I don't want things to get awkward at work if we do ever decide to date. Should I just leave it alone and based off of what I'm saying... What's with his constant staring at me?

FYI: My responses may be delayed as I'm on route to work and I don't have internet on my phone, I'll try to reply back as soon as possible.

I'm going to make this real simple: Don't date people you work with or have to see everyday at your job.

All he can talk about is his baby's mother, so there you go.

Agreed. Also do you really want the baggage of another woman's baby? Not sure how old you are but wouldn't you rather raise your own.

Not to mention that he can't even bring himself to have a proper conversation with you... sounds like one to miss.

Versacehottie

I think you should leave it alone.

a) you see him every day at your workplace so you want it to be comfortable or close to a positive outcome, not much risk for you.

b) he has already shown you his maturity level, which is low, i.e. not speaking to you even though in your presence and attracted to each other and then even worse, talking about baby momma drama

c) this is the type of guy you should keep at arms length for a long while to see if he ever proves himself as a someone to even TAKE a chance on. Right now he's a fail on that. I think sometimes guys who are interested but go about it in a bad way such as he did with talking about his ex--they think they are doing the "right" thing, like conveying that he is single and even oddly desirable because he has a ex but it just shows that they go about things not in a very growth up or positive way--which you can be sure is what he would bring to any relationship you have. He may change over time but it will be something he has to get around to himself.

Good luck

I don't think a guy who is interested in dating a woman would talk about his baby momma the way this guy did. He sounded like he was looking for advice on how to handle her. I would move on if I were you and never date someone you work with as that will spell trouble down the road.

Hopefully he works things out with the mother of his baby because he has 18 years to work on it.

He clearly is not interested in you , if he was he wouldn’t let on he had a child or partner in front of you.

He works across from you so it’s obvious he would be looking in your general direction 90% of the time.

I know you’d like to think he is interested but it doesn’t seem so.

Even IF he was, it would only be for a hook up not to date since he is already in a relationship that has a life long tie and commitment.