Am I right by thinking this guy is interested?

Last week me and other coworkers and this guy on the ramp were talking together. Sometime after I was out the rain and he was also came back said to the guy i'm dripping from that rain hair everything etc. He had been out asked if he was wet too saying you don't look as bad as me drier etc. We had work party next dight. Neither of us went straight up to each other when we saw each other there. Later he approached coming over to me me saying “you not wet anymore” I said “no all dry now” chatting a little more. He was asking showing me some guy a coworker asking if I like him or what I thought of them and about another guy he was asking the same. I obviously told him I didn't like that particular guy like that or no I don't want him or no I don't like him etc He was smiling I was like “stop trying set me up I'm single don't need a man” joking smiling at him he just laughed smiling walking we spoke more later. Didn't see him go to other girls. When I saw him in work next time spoke more about the night what time he left etc. Another day it was hot I was saying to him I didn't now how he coped in the heat with all the clothes he was wearing the ramp saying he be as tan as me etc. He looks at a when he sees me a lot. Other times not as much. Yesterday when he walked past the check in desk he looked over me while walking past. Why he was asking about other guys at the party. Is he trying to get me to say I thought he was better or something?

Trying to pick your brain about them probably for work reasons. I suppose he could be gay and was fishing to see if maybe they were also gay, but usually guys can tell if they are just from looks.

But now you've told him you're single and don't need a boyfriend, so that was kind of telling him to back off, don't you think?

Yes, I think there is an interest here but it's going to die a quick death if you two don't find something more meaningful to talk about then wet hair. One of you is going to have a take chance.

• Author
Trying to pick your brain about them probably for work reasons. I suppose he could be gay and was fishing to see if maybe they were also gay, but usually guys can tell if they are just from looks.

But now you've told him you're single and don't need a boyfriend, so that was kind of telling him to back off, don't you think?

I said it in a joking way like giving some sort eye contact not in a serious way.

• Author
Yes, I think there is an interest here but it's going to die a quick death if you two don't find something more meaningful to talk about then wet hair. One of you is going to have a take chance.

I have spoke to him more in joke banter way sometimes we're still getting to know each other. I had a feeling he might

Things like "I don't need a boyfriend" are not something you say even as a joke to someone you want to impress and want to date.

"Many a true word spoken in jest"...

He will take note and it will then take him a lot of courage to then ask you out, he may decide he doesn't want to go there at all.

Instant rejection is something few want to expose themselves to.

• Author
Things like "I don't need a boyfriend" are not something you say even as a joke to someone you want to impress and want to date.

"Many a true word spoken in jest"...

He will take note and it will then take him a lot of courage to then ask you out, he may decide he doesn't want to go there at all.

Instant rejection is something few want to expose themselves to.

That was when he was joking try to set me up with the guys I didn't like. Oh he would've taken it seriously? its still early days,

did he seem interested?

That was when he was joking try to set me up with the guys I didn't like. Oh he would've taken it seriously? its still early days,

did he seem interested?

Nothing I see there as more than workplace banter, but without the body language, it can be difficult to gauge. Sometimes guys trying to set you up with other guys, means just that, they are trying to set you up with their buddy who fancies you..

Make sure he isn't married/attached, getting into that mess is rarely or ever worth it.

• Author
Nothing I see there as more than workplace banter, but without the body language, it can be difficult to gauge. Sometimes guys trying to set you up with other guys, means just that, they are trying to set you up with their buddy who fancies you..

Make sure he isn't married/attached, getting into that mess is rarely or ever worth it.

Hes single.

He wasn't setting me up like that like asking what I thought of a few guys. Both smiling the whole time. Seemed like he was trying to get me to say I preferred him or something

Edited by xWanderer
  • Author

Saw him again today I had to marshall passengers onto a flight keeping them in lines across . He came over stood beside me looking me in the eyes smiling close saying let me show you a little trick you stand here it'll be better . I said they still won't. One crossed over line I like see I told you. Stood beside me little bit then went and put cones there. (there's never any there don't use it for that) He works on the ramp doesn't need to be there .

Got a feeling there was some attraction there ? an since he went out of his way

Edited by xWanderer