Ex contacts me

I moved interstate, met a guy who lived very nearby and started seeing each other, I just moved into the area at that time and was going through a very hard time of my life. He helped me a lot with everything and got me settled down with my life here and we bonded through this. I really liked him or even love him. However, he never committed a relationship so technically not an ex. We were very close but he was very clear that we were not together. He's not ready etc. Eventually I ghosted cause I couldn't stand the unclear situation anymore.

I met someone else, moved away again and it has been almost two years now, he told me out of the blue that he also moved into my area just recently. We have mutual friends and maybe talked only once or twice during this time that's how he knew where I live now. He also had a girlfriend (ironically) after me and broke up maybe half of a year ago.

He asked me to hang out around 6pm. I still have feeling for him (not necessarily romantically but more of an important person in life feeling). I'm in a relationship now and do not intend to start anything other than friendship.

What's his intention?

Thoughts?

Booty call?

Reconciliation?

Closures / friendship?

On some level you are the girl who got away since you ghosted. Plus he just moved to the area too & you are one of the only people he knows.

I can't say what he wants. Only he knows. I suspect he wants friendship. Here him out this time but if he's still the same vague non committal guy, walk away so you don't get hurt again.

healing light

Ehh. Are you happy with your current boyfriend? Does this guy know you're dating someone else? I wouldn't be so sure this guy isn't fishing for something, so honestly if I were you if I met up with him I would be sure to bring my boyfriend and/or other friends along. Why did he move to your area? I wouldn't trust his intentions were completely platonic, so just be prepared accordingly.

• Author
Ehh. Are you happy with your current boyfriend? Does this guy know you're dating someone else? I wouldn't be so sure this guy isn't fishing for something, so honestly if I were you if I met up with him I would be sure to bring my boyfriend and/or other friends along. Why did he move to your area? I wouldn't trust his intentions were completely platonic, so just be prepared accordingly.

Yes he knows, I made it very clear to him and he still asks me.