FWB tells me he loves me, ignores me in public?

mirrormypics

Maybe IM overreacting but...i’ve started a FWB relationship with a friend i’ve known for a couple months. He tells me i’m beautiful, hot, and loves to see my body, but lately when I contact him on snapchat he replies with blank photos or takes a whole 15 hours to open my snap and respond. He told me he loved me two nights ago and I said it back for the first time, but last night he never opened my snap and today in person he looked me in the eyes and didn’t say a word to me. Men, what is going on??? The last time we hooked up was 3 days ago so surely he’s not losing interest, right?

• Author

based on how he’s acting, I don’t think so. he’s still just really distant and his flirting efforts shouldn’t even be called flirting (just filters on snapchat)

I meant to add, you sound quite emotionally invested to tally up how long he takes to open your snapchats and thinking about his actions. I'd back off sharp, if I were you.

• Like 1

Sounds like he is play acting out some sort of "gf experience" when he is having sex with you.

You are far too invested in him for a FWB arrangement.

Men tend to put girls into boxes and a FWB, is usually not gf material in his eyes. If you agreed to be his FWB in order to persuade him to date you then that was probably a stupid idea.

So whilst he pretends you are his gf whilst having sex with you, I guess he doesn't really see you in that way.

Forget snapchat as a gauge of a relationship. It's dumb, and therefore any conclusions you come to based on it are as well.

Now, actions count. A guy who loves you won't confuse you, but base it on actions in the real world. Social media is cancer for your emotions.