I am going crazy!

I met a girl when we were 13. We soon became great friends and we both were there for each other when we needed each other. I never got to say this to her, but I was falling for her from the day I set my eyes on her. I was too afrid to ask her out. A couple of years later, I moved out far away because of college and had not contacted her for a some years, but the thought of her would not go away. I mustered up the courage one day and texted her about this. She says she is not into relationships or anything like that and she doesn't want to hurt her parents by being with someone. I don't think I can think straight without the thought ofnher coming in between. It feels like something is missing when she is not around. People say time will heal, but I am still bleeding. Please help

I met a girl when we were 13. We soon became great friends and we both were there for each other when we needed each other. I never got to say this to her, but I was falling for her from the day I set my eyes on her. I was too afrid to ask her out. A couple of years later, I moved out far away because of college and had not contacted her for a some years, but the thought of her would not go away. I mustered up the courage one day and texted her about this. She says she is not into relationships or anything like that and she doesn't want to hurt her parents by being with someone. I don't think I can think straight without the thought ofnher coming in between. It feels like something is missing when she is not around. People say time will heal, but I am still bleeding. Please help

You reached out and did what you felt you needed to do, for you. She's not in a place to be what you'd hoped, but that's okay. That's life. Take some pride in your courage in taking a risk even if you didn't get the outcome you'd hoped for.

You reached out and did what you felt you needed to do, for you. She's not in a place to be what you'd hoped, but that's okay. That's life. Take some pride in your courage in taking a risk even if you didn't get the outcome you'd hoped for.

P.S. "Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly." - John F. Kennedy