Platonic, with Mutual Attraction

There is this very nerdy, witty and good-looking guy who attends the same book club as I do. We exchanged numbers a week ago, just to hang out as friends. We went for coffee on Thursday afternoon. We text a few times a day, but last night, through text he was flirting with me.

I've been trying to get over my ex-fiance, and I told myself I wouldn't date for a while. But I have been thinking about this guy. Ever since I've joined the book club where we meet once a week, I've been growing fond of this guy.

He's not my usual type, but he is interesting to talk too. I exchanged a few numbers with a few others, so my intentions were to keep things platonic. I know he's single, so I'm considering just flirting back. It does feel good to be desired after being rejected from my ex.

Any advice?

If he's not totally absorbed in the latest book club offering, and he's hanging out with you, he wants to experience carnal knowledge of your sublime body and mind.

All you need to do is let it happen. You have his number. Good luck!

Ask him out for coffee or a drink, or lunch or whatever you feel like doing. It's clear he's attracted to you, you want to see where this goes so what's stopping you? :)