Any Successful Casual Daters here?

PrincessWarrior1

PrincessWarrior1

Ok LS friends,

I finally have the energy to get some of this out after some self work and soul searching. I'd like to give u a back story without being TL:DR so it's a good read..

My bf turned out to be a total narc and douche. So I grabbed one of his nice looking friends from FB as a comfort at first bc I was hurting. He apologized profusely.

We are now 2 months forward and reading to get a room. I've never ever succeeded at casual sex, ever! I get too attached and I'm too emotional, a dreamer, I idealize. All this from reading, soul searching and working on myself.

Because I've had so much childhood trauma and abuse, I know that I need to work on myself and that I'm a mess. Any advice welcome. :love:

Many women are not wired to have casual sex. It actually goes against nature because when humans have sex, our bodies secrete a hormone that induces us to bond with the sex partner. It has something to do with cavemen & protecting offspring

If you are the emotional type don't just hop into bed with somebody on a casual basis. You will end up more hurt.

Lying to yourself and therefore your partner about what you need just gets everybody mixed up. If you can't do causal NSA sex, don't tell somebody you can or are willing to try. You will develop feelings. He will be annoyed & it will be messy.

If you want a relationship hold out for one.

Also when trying to get over a guy, going after one of his friends is not cool. I know because in college I got so mad at a guy, I went after his twin brother because I knew how much that would annoy him. I also knew he & his brother had recently had a fight so the twin was perfectly willing to stick it to his brother. I caused quite the S**t storm & hurt my own reputation.

Actions do matter.

• Like 2

Also when trying to get over a guy, going after one of his friends is not cool. I know because in college I got so mad at a guy, I went after his twin brother because I knew how much that would annoy him. I also knew he & his brother had recently had a fight so the twin was perfectly willing to stick it to his brother. I caused quite the S**t storm & hurt my own reputation.

Wow, I find that so hard to believe :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Author
PrincessWarrior1

d0nnivain,

Wow, that was thoughtful thank you! Think I been trying to either ruin it b4 it happens or.. Idk but I been thinking finally putting the effort into how I feel what I need.

d0nnivain,

Wow, that was thoughtful thank you! Think I been trying to either ruin it b4 it happens or.. Idk but I been thinking finally putting the effort into how I feel what I need.

Why do you think that’s what you need ?

I’ve had many friends with benefits and most of the time the girls fall for you and don’t wanna let go but once they find out it’s all sex they get upset and emotions come out.

That’s when it gets messy. Sometimes I wonder on the way home or while at work if someone’s keying one of my cars because I would have like 20 plus suspects

Now don’t get me wrong I’ve also had some that have been okay with just sex but mostly they get emotional and want more and I don’t date fwb