LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

Feelings and FWBs

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd February 2018, 11:39 PM   #16
Established Member

He sounds pretty flaky, if not a bit unstable. I would steer clear of this one, especially since you have to work together. Let it die a natural death. Invent a “boyfriend” if necessary to put the kabash on this...
clam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2018, 7:44 PM   #17

Update

I wanted to give everyone an update: we had a frank conversation about what happened and I said this set up wasn't working for me anymore. We've gone back to being friends and colleagues, and thanfkully things didn't get weird between us. He's actually dating someone else now, in addition to his live-in girlfriend. He confessed that he didn't tell the new woman about his situation, which is horrible unfair. But it isn't my problem anymore.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment. I really appreciate all of you.
sandybeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2018, 9:34 AM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preraph View Post
Bingo.

and don't put much stock in him having tears in his eyes. A lot of guys are in love with sex and look that way. I fell for it too, and later realized he just had a lazy eye.
Men are really turning on the water works these days. I don't know if all of this crying is sincere or a ploy out of the "players book".
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2018, 6:13 PM   #19
Established Member

Jeez, you told him you had the big ordeal and first he was inconsiderate and didn't want your discomfort to come between him and getting laid. And then when you were somewhat incapacitated, instead of being sympathetic, he did the whole me, me, me, what about me, and blaming you for WHAT? That was a very narcissistic move on his part and I think you better really understand that you just saw who he really is when every little thing doesn't go his way. And I doubt his girlfriend is on board with this.

Don't give yourself to someone that lowly!
Old 20th March 2018, 6:14 PM   #20
Established Member

Just read your update. He can't be bothered with real life AND just like I said, she didn't know. He's a jerk.
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2018, 7:21 PM   #21
Established Member

He’s a ****head
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote