LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

He asked me out to coffee. Am I just a friend or something more to him?

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th January 2018, 12:17 AM   #46

Wow. It really sounds like you are over thinking and over analyzing this whole thing. Just text and arrange a date in the near future.
jjgitties212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2018, 8:14 PM   #47

The thing is, I already texted him the day after the date to tell him that I would like to meet up again when he is not busy. He said of course he would let me know. I'm afraid to come off as pushy.

Is it possible that I misinterpreted this whole thing? Or maybe he had a crush on me, but is still not over his ex?
overthemoon1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2018, 8:26 PM   #48

Also, I don't mind waiting over a week or two for a second date request. But it seems like most people say that not getting a request for a second date in a week or so is a bad sign. I trust what other people say more than what I think is okay because I have not dated in the typical way in the past.
overthemoon1010 is offline   Reply With Quote