, what does this mean?

I recently started talking to this girl at my school and heard through someone that she is into me. So we continued to talk irl and through snapchat and then i asked her to hangout over the weekend, which may have been rushing it since it has been 1 week. She said she had plans on Saturday and didn't know about sunday. So saturday evening we had still been talking and I brought up hanging out on sunday and she responded with a pic of her smiling so I asked again and she said idk. Then later that night she left me on read, which is something she has never done before. The next day I ask her if she was mad and she said no and I apologized for bugging her about hanging out yesterday. Then we continued to talk over snapchat throughout most of the day, she would respond very quickly (1-7 mins sometimes less) like usual. Later on in the day she left me on read again, which again she had never done before saturday.

Do you think she is mad at me?

Do you think she is unimpressed with me?

Did I come off as annoying?

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or is it just nothing?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but.....it sounds as if she likes you but doesn't want to be anything other than friends and doesn't want to lead you on.

• Like 2

Girls who are really interested in a guy will rearrange their schedules, when at all possible, to accept a date in the first few dates. She doesn't dislike you but she's not really wanting to date you romantically.

If you continue talking to her this much, you'll probably end up just being her texting buddy. Maybe you should back off a bit, only text her to set something up. Also don't apologize anymore, she's the one who wasn't giving you a straight answer.

I don't think she's interested. She had time to text you all day, but wouldn't meet up...