In love and !!

So I've known this girl since my sophomore yr of college and her freshman yr. we were 18 and 19 when we first met I remember her coming up to me and asking to sit by me then flirting the entire time and asking if we could hang out we hung out a lot and we started going on dates.

We dated for about six months and one day she told me she had a girlfriend I was devastated. She hesitated telling me I watched her sit there for 30 minutes fiddling with her hands and my hands trying to tell me. Then she just came it and said it and then said "oh if I wasn't with her we'd be together" Long story short we stop talking for year because she entered the relationship with her girlfriend and moved to California with her she broke up with her girlfriend and got in contact with me and we started dating again.

She told me after about five months after she came back that she was just not ready to be in a relationship so I told her that I cant I just be her friend I feel too much love for her to just be her friend,and we stop talking for about two months.One day out of the blue my phone accidentally called her and she told me she missed me so much.

Although I was hesitant about responding I did because I love her. She went to Navy boot camp and graduated Friday she wrote me that she missed me so much and that I was the first person she wrote to the whole month she was there. Now that she's back she's acting a little strange being distant and I don't know if it's because she's just busy with the military or if maybe I'm annoying her but I can't see how that would be because we barely have time to talk being that I need my senior year of college and she just joined the Navy .

Basically I'm trying to decide whether or not I should send her a text telling her how I still feel the same about her and love her and want us to be together or if I should just leave it alone and not talk to her at all. I don't know what to do because I've sent a long text to her before and she's disregard them.

But on one hand I want to let her know how I feel but I don't want to stress her out and I don't want to keep hurting myself, but she keeps coming back into my life and now we are 22 and 23 years old and I don't know whether I should just move on with my life and find something new or tell her how I feel and risk it all even our friendship

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs ~6
d0nnivain

No you should not send her a text telling her how you feel. Text is the worst way to communicate feelings.

If you want to pursue something with her, find a way to spend time together.

Do keep in touch as long as there is hope while she's deployed. She will need support from home.