Hooking up with ex's friend

IhavenoFREAKINclue

IhavenoFREAKINclue

The other night I saw my ex's friend at a bar. We got to talking and blah blah. I noticed sexual tension between us. So i hung out with him last night. He took a ride with me somewhere. Smoke a nice blunt and it was great. So I went back to his apartment and had sex with him. Now, this is my ex's GOOD friend. Is this wrong? I mean, we have been broken up for 6 months. I know this would bother my ex but if his friend doesn't car than why should I? Should I pursue this? What about for just a booty call?

The other night I saw my ex's friend at a bar. We got to talking and blah blah. I noticed sexual tension between us. So i hung out with him last night. He took a ride with me somewhere. Smoke a nice blunt and it was great. So I went back to his apartment and had sex with him. Now, this is my ex's GOOD friend. Is this wrong? I mean, we have been broken up for 6 months. I know this would bother my ex but if his friend doesn't car than why should I? Should I pursue this? What about for just a booty call?

Well umm you already f*cked him lol soooo....

Oh well! It been 6 months its not like the next day you went to his friends house and jumped on him!

If just for a booty call then ok I guess but if your considering a relationship with this guy I doubt it could work. Are you sure subconsciously your not sleeping with him just to get back at your ex?

• Author
IhavenoFREAKINclue
Originally posted by EC

Are you sure subconsciously your not sleeping with him just to get back at your ex?

I could be, but whenever we all used to hang out, I ALWAYS wanted to hook up with him! So My fantasy came tru lol :bunny::bunny: