Secret relationship with a friend?

Recently after a lot of back and forth, a close friend and I decided to get together. The problem is that she wants to keep it secret from the rest of our friend group and due to other factors she doesn't have much time to go out. I don't see her much at school (I'm a senior) and when I do, it's in the group of friends. It's only the first week of the relationship, and I'm already feeling really uneasy about it due to the fact that I feel like she doesn't have time for me. She was the one who wanted to date though, and it's honestly just been really frustrating even though its only the first week. When we got together, she said something along the lines of she "values romantic relationships as much as friendships" so I feel that Im just not a priority in her life. I don't know how to handle this without coming off as clingy or desperate, but really I just want to spend more time with her. Thoughts?

You know your tolerance level but I think you need to give it a little more time. Would you say she gives you less time than she does to everyone else she is close to?

Ask her why she wants to keep it a secret. That's a little strange unless she knows one of her friends really likes you alot or something.

Chill man, it's only a week.

Have you even slept together?

You are in the same social circle & have the same friends.

Personally, in that situation i'd want at least a few months of time with the woman before letting the cat out of the bag to see if it actually works out.

once everyone knows it gets complicated along with the sex questions and everything else.