Am I normal?

Hey, Mike here, I came here because I'm a little unsure of something. Now I'm a tall guy, bout 6 Feet Flat, but instead of being attracted to girls my size, I'm usually attracted to girls who are 'smaller' than me(Around 4'6-5'4). Now I just want to know, is this normal?

unless the model market is open to you, there are not many 6ft women around so i'd say you were not only normal, but lucky.

I am 5'4"/5'5", and for a time I was attracted to women 5'7"–6'2". I suppose that some of my ex-girlfriends would have looked monstrous compared to me, seeing as they tended to be 5'9"–6'1".

I think it is perfectly fine to be attracted to whomever you wish. I may question some people's choices (generally persons who are physically attracted to individuals who are, to me, very overweight), based on my own views and what I think is acceptable, but I will not mock that person for his or her choice; what I like may repulse someone else!

I would not worry about being normal, and I would not say that I find your preference odd.

You're so lucky you can choose! I'm 5'5,but Ihave always wanted to be taller. Now I'm happy 'cause I can date both type a guys. I think you got that too, it's just that in your case, it is reversed. The result still is the same.

Don't be concerned because of certain phisical traits you find attractive: like height ofcolor of eye, hair or skin. As long as it's not a certain marital status (ring-ring!!) or age (let's say 16 to 18), you're safe!

I'm 6'1" and my ex was 5'4", the only time I had problems was kissing her while standing, long kisses left me with a kink in my neck.

hi curly

i'm 5' 8" and wouldn't swap. and if it puts guys off i've never noticed.

but then most are put off by my terrifying wit and intelligence waaaay before my height ever becomes an issue....

;)

Originally posted by Papillon

I wonder how tall those black stiletto's will make me....?

who cares? you'll look $1m and fit to f*ck.

Originally posted by bluetuesday

who cares? you'll look $1m and fit to f*ck.

oh no, they're NEVER let me be pope after that. :)

Originally posted by bluetuesday

hi curly

i'm 5' 8" and wouldn't swap. and if it puts guys off i've never noticed.

but then most are put off by my terrifying wit and intelligence waaaay before my height ever becomes an issue....

;)

Oh, I would have hated you to death in highschool!!! The saddest moment of my life was when coming back after the summer - I think I was 16 or 17- and discovered I was not the tallest anymore. God, the humiliation I felt !!!LOOL And there were guys.... like a lot MORE higher than me. All in a couple of months...

The horror... :)

I think that no wit or inteligence or height can keep the right man away from you, hon' !!

Hey Mike. I think its TOTALLY normal. Guys most of the time do tend to go for girls shorter than them. Nothing weird ! If a guy tends to date girls taller than them, then its different. But no matter what, I'd say, it doesn't matter. You can always date whoever you like. That's your choice. Right?Does it matter what other's think?

And all you girls are sooooooooo lucky!! You've been blessed with great height !;) I am only 5'3... :(

But u know what? I always tend to like guys who are tall ( 5'11 to 6'1). Now if these guys liked dating me , (being tall guy likin a short girl)why should you be anything out of ordinary Mike? ;)