Colleague giving me a very cold shoulder...

We were friends and now he's completely giving me the cold shoulder. It's almost as if he goes out of his way to avoid me? I don't know what i did wrong. I asked him about it and his response was "just busy" which I know is BS because he talks to everyone besides me. It's very uncomfortable for me at work right now.

My gut is telling me "who cares" but I do care at least to know why? Whatever the answer is will be but I hate cowardly people who can't even bring themselves to be honest with someone.

PS.... we did have a few sexual encounters this past year... but we had both agreed that we would remain friends (his request) and that it wouldn't affect our work relationship but I think it has.

Am I just a complete fool?? lol I must be...

Thanks for any input that you may offer.

todreaminblue

I think once you have sex with someone it takes a lot of effort to turn that back to platonic friendship......especially if there are feelings on one side...do you have feelings for him......and no i don't think he is being cowardly he told you friendship only i think he might be finding it awkward that isn't corwardly...i think you should approach him and clear the air......deb