Falling for my gay best friend...

topangalarson

We're as close as can be. He's talked me out of suicide, I've talked him out of it. We've both been in some pretty dark places and we pulled each other out of it. So our friendship is something I value dearly and I wouldn't want to mess it up, especially not for some creepy feelings I have towards him.

He initiated making out with me for a while and admitted he had dreams about sleeping with me. I wasn't that into it at first, but holy crap, he is a good kisser. Then, we didn't see each other as much for a while and when we did again, he didn't kiss me any more. This was like 4 months ago.

We had a sleepover where we drank and smoked some "tea" (not exactly sure of the forum rules with that kind of stuff). I kissed him and we got to second base but I stopped him because it was my time of the month. However, I'm pretty sure it would have gone much further if it wasn't.

We went swimming in the ocean last weekend but I didn't have a swimsuit, so I just went in in my white thong and bra. He acknowledged that my body was nice, but I figured if he was attracted to me, he would have kissed me and I didn't want to make him feel weird by kissing him. He might find out about my feelings if I'm too touchy with him.

The thing is, I don't care when he gets with guys. I actually helped him hook up with a guy last weekend, but I think I want him too. Ugh, what do I do?

Lernaean_Hydra

A certified gay guy would not initiate nor even entertain making out with a woman, let alone getting to 'second base' and possibly further so I think it's safe to say he's at least bi, or a little bi-curious.

For now, if you're into it I'd say just stay calm, follow his lead and see where things go from there.

A certified gay guy would not initiate nor even entertain making out with a woman, let alone getting to 'second base' and possibly further so I think it's safe to say he's at least bi, or a little bi-curious.

For now, if you're into it I'd say just stay calm, follow his lead and see where things go from there.

You'd be surprised! Working in show business I know tons of gay guys. They all want to grope my boobs. I mean... really! All of them! They're bigger fans of my boobs than straight guys, I swear!

And I've made out with quite a few of them as well. Ass innocent fun. But yeah, I've kissed a fair share of gay guys.

I don't, however, thin it would ever ever go beyond that though (nor would I want to). Not even joking, but most gay guys I know are actually afraid of vaginas! And that is where they draw the line! They love boobs and kissing. But would never go further than that, because... yuck! True story! :lmao::p

• Author
topangalarson
You'd be surprised! Working in show business I know tons of gay guys. They all want to grope my boobs. I mean... really! All of them! They're bigger fans of my boobs than straight guys, I swear!

And I've made out with quite a few of them as well. Ass innocent fun. But yeah, I've kissed a fair share of gay guys.

I don't, however, thin it would ever ever go beyond that though (nor would I want to). Not even joking, but most gay guys I know are actually afraid of vaginas! And that is where they draw the line! They love boobs and kissing. But would never go further than that, because... yuck! True story! :lmao::p

he has talked about eating me out and has touched me down there before, but he says he just goes soft when he has sex with girls. I feel like he's just a very open minded person, sexually. idk the whole thing confuses me.

Yeah, there's all degrees of bi/gay, though some would argue most people usually end up leaning heavily one way or the other. A close friend of mine was gay the whole time I knew him but before I knew him, he had married a woman. I assumed that was just before he sorted it out. But then he moved to another state, lived with a guy or two, the last of whom abused him, and then met a woman and fell for her and married her. He had told me he liked women with big boobs ( I don't have them) but I never took that seriously, but she was a large woman and had enormous boobs and was a very nice person. Unfortunately he died young, and she is now a widow.

I got a romantic vibe off another close friend of mine when we went to the fair together one year. I think he was close to kissing me but stopped himself.

And I did date a totally bi guy years ago who ended up married to a woman. He was openly bi. I'm still friends with his old roommate, who is also bi. I think he'd really like to get married to a woman but just can't bring himself to do it with the one who has always loved him for whatever reason. He's also alcoholic, so complex problems there.

Also, one time a gay guy I was most close to who was sort of like a little brother to me brought a friend with him to see me (out of state) one time, and this guy (I'll leave the state name out so he never sees this) was actually Ms._______ of their state and a very good looking gay beauty queen queen. I was very attracted to him and we both swam at my apt. pool and it got pretty sexually charged, but nothing actually happened, which at least on my part was because I didn't know but kind of assumed my little brother friend might have a thing for him and wasn't about to get in the middle of that. But the tension was there -- and then the weirdest thing happened after they left and he began making anonymous phone calls to me, and my little brother friend was pretty sure it was Ms. _______. May have all been a joke because those guys were cards, but anyway, it was odd and went on for quite some time.

Sexuality isn't always black and white.

Edited by preraph

Do whatever you're comfortable with. You could ramp up touching or you could ask him which way he's swinging at the moment in a light-hearted way and if he says he could go either way, maybe you tell him you have feelings.

Charlie Harper

make out with him, then use something to cover his eyes, give him a BJ and jump on him…. that will settle the question….

If your friendship is good enough, he will stop you or you will have sex...