cant understand my new friend?

samantha0111

I have a friend. He is 29 and pretty weird. He is a TV actor. He is pretty good looking. Not popular or famous actor but lands roles in shows because he is quite a good actor. And has a very professional attitude.

He is from a small village. Says he didnt know English and self taught himself, now fluent.

He has no interest in things which people usually lke.

I asked him if he has a favorite destination and he replied nowhere in particular.

Then he was asked if he likes being outdoors and even then he said he likes being at home and maybe once in a while likes to meet his friends.

When I asked him if he wants something in life or does he crave something, he said he craves nothing.

He is really weird. Has no girlfriend. Has a male friends with whom he hangs out . Most of his male friends are from his TV shows hes worked in.

Its not that he is very simple. He has plenty of female fans. and he is always wearing these stylish aviators and sunglasses and likes to take photos of himself. He always has someone with him who takes his pictures.

His FB cover pic/profile pic has both his own professional shot photos though i haven't seen his attitude screaming 'me,me,me'

I am one of the 3 female friends he has. He even had the chance to promote his fanpage using money but he said he doesnt want to buy fans and wants to earn them. He loves his female and male fans a lot especially thanking them always.

What is this guy all about? Cant understand.