Does this boy like me/why is he doing this

He did all the staring/gazing for 20secs frequently and other signs/stuff that he liked me

Works at my local cafe at first I just thought he was being friendly, but his work mates don't act like this

Added him on FB to find out a bit more about.

We've never spoke on FB as he only really use it to post quotes/stuff about him self.

But I've notice the past few weeks.

This girl workmate posted a pic/tag him that he brought her an 3month xbox subscription

Then a few days after that she post a photo of them 2 both laying on the floor with her head on a pillow on his chest with tag Late night chills with this h**o

Someone commented asking Midnight shenanigans hey and she replyed Midnight cheer ups and movies.

Then he got tagged on the weekend with her and other workmates saying night out. Then he untagged himself 1hr late then post last night would rather spend the night at home than a night at the club, don't like drinking. But the girl is the complete opposite loves to get wasted etc .

Then I went to cafe tonight sat down few mins later notice her in casual clothes order a coffee and stand there and talk to other workmates for about 10mins then went and sat down and 2mins later he showed up in causal clothes and sat down next her, they talked for 5mins then went into the back then came out 5mins later & he made him self a coffee. Then I had to go so not sure if they left together or not.

I do like him

Why would he make out he like me.

Could they really just be friends and he did post his the other day

Recently, more often then not, a conclusion has been made that Men and Women cannot just simply be mates. I find this commonality in society rather distasteful, because this often impedes an individual, whether they are male or female to have this expectation of physicality in most forms and situations.

Does he like me but was just really scared or something, really confused why does he still stare at me

He started the whole staring like me signs at me, a month or 2 before they got close

Michelle ma Belle

I think you're reading WAY too much into this. His actions, as far as the way you're describing them, DON'T convince me that he's into you in THAT way. If he was, he would have made a move by now. Staring at you, starting up chats, innocent flirting is part of how men and women communicate on a daily basis and doesn't necessarily mean you're headed towards a relationship.

Stop stalking him on FB and let it go. Who cares what he's doing on there anyway. If he likes you and wants to date you, he'll ask you. Until then, stop over analyzing everything.

• Like 2

He gave you breadcrumbs (staring, smiling, being where you are ...) and you added him on FB (big nono).

IMHO he should have added you on FB. You adding him, showed him his breadcrumbs worked and now he's waiting.

Next time, don't add a guy, let him come to you or you'll be stuck in limbo like now.

Edited by Kamila
ok

Guys stare at any woman with boobs. That doesn't mean they're going to do anything about it.