How would a girl feel if they know you have a crush on them?

there is this tutor I worked with in college for my math class. She is about 27 and I am 22. My class ended but I still see her around a lot on campus and we chat a lot. I have asked questions about this situation before. I realize I have a big crush on her and think about her a lot, but I have zero chance with her because she is engaged and she is older. That is fine, I respect that, but I wonder if she can tell that I have a crush on her and how would she probably feel if she knew. Angry? Scared? Disgusted?

No way in hell am I going to tell her, but I wonder if she can find out some way, and how she would feel?

• Author
I don't see much point telling as she is engaged.

I just said I am not going to tell. I don't want her to know. Unless she can tell or something

zebracolors

I would agree she would probably be flattered, but it might depend on how you behave after she knows because it could very well change how she interacts with you from then on.

I am the "object" of a crush by someone that works at the same place as me, just doesn't work with me. He basically made it clear by telling and trying to get my number. I don't return the feeling but was flattered of course and I told him this. However once I knew, the way I interacted with him totally changed because of this knowledge. I actually know this guy is still crushing on me which makes it awkward talking to him, and not in the good way. Its like I have to limit doing or saying some things because I'm afraid of giving him any wrong impression of interest.