Complicated situation!!.need urgent support!!!!

I met a girl. We became friends. We became good friends. We became a kind of best friends. We started spending time with each others. Many time she had asked me about me that do I have any gf in present or not. I clearly and truely said no I dont. Then she asked me that do I had some1 in my past, I replied yes I do have one but it was all over 5 years ago. She asked me that do I like anyone now, I said that I cant find anyone yet. Then I start feeling for her because of her beauty and her nature as well. Though she physically attracts me but it is not all, she as a person, her natute, her technique of handling the situations in a sensible manner,her presence of mind made me to fall for her. Now I want to move foeward with her. So I asked my friend to enquire about her that is she is in ay kind of relationship with any other person or not. In 2 or 3 days she told me that yes she was in a relationship but it is over now. But when we enquired dweply we came to know that ow about her ex boyfriend broken up with her on the point that he is getting married to someone else, so they cant take their relation more longer. That

breakup was from both sides but on the same

time they were not completely out of it. She

abuses him directly and in front of my best

friend. Her sister also confirmed this. And also

the most important one is that she scolded him

very badly on cell in front of me also when one day we are spending some peivate time. I discussed all these things with my best friend, the discussion gone over and we reached to the point that I should positively move forward for a relationship with her. So I started to increase our relationship. After some days I found that we take care a lot about each other. Long chit chat sessions, long duration phone callss, late nite talks, morning and gud nite wishes, discussing daily routine etc almost everything was there b/w both of us except anything physical. So finally I decided to talk to her about us moving ahead together. She had gone to her house in other city and I was also in any another city to attend a family function. Me and my best friend both were sitting together alone in the late night after the function and discussing about her only. I cant wait and desperatell decided to make a cell call to her at that point of time. It was around 1 or 2 o clock in the night, but it was the normal time when we talked many times. She picked up my call as she was also qaiting for my call, but since her mother was sleeping next to her she cant talk to me in a free manner. She suggested to me to come online on whatsapp. We chatted a bit and then I frankly and directly proposed her on whatsapp for the, but she thinks that m just kidding.

Later I made it clear that I really loves her, it means I am really proposing her. She says that we will meet and talk later on this matter, but she never did so and ignored the matter when we both meet. After some days, hardly a week after the proposal, when we both were talking, I offered her a sort of date u can say. I asked her whether she want to go on a short run or a long ride, she replied with her answer that she wants to go on a long ride. Next day we both went on a long ride. I after we had soent 4 or 5 hours happily together I asked her that you want to talk on any matter in personally, so she completely ignored the matter that time, so I didnt forced her. After some days I noticed that there are some changes in her which were as follows:-

1) She never answer anybody's call when she is bz, but my call is always attended. If she cant talk she texts me.

2) She never reply to anybody's text when she is doing any work but I do get the repky instantly no matter what the clock time is.

3) No calls are attended by her after 10 in night but I started getting her calls or msgs till late night also. I was vey hapoy to notice that.

4) She asked me that would I eat an ice cream which is already eaten by her, I replied that it depends. When I asked her that what does this signify she said that sharing the same eatables increase the love b/w the persons.

Days went on normally and happily. We both were enjoying each others company. After some days it was valentines week.

I was really happy, and planning fir the whole week.

But I curse my fortune that due to my cousin sisters marriage arrangements I neither met her nor talked to her the whole day. In the night when I was returning from the place of function I ranged up for her and appologised to her for not doing anything in the rose day. I told her that I am thinking about giving her flower for the whole day but due to some unpostponable work I cant do so. She replied that the one who is about to do anything will not think about that. She was a bit angry which is obvious so I promised her to meet the very next day, I mean to say on the Propose day.

On propose day when were in a restraunt a private and a bit romantic coffee in a restaurant she asked me about my cellphone, I said that yes it is with me rite now. Then she texted me an image which contain a romantic quotation and a question "will you be mine on this propose day" I answered her with another pic with a heart in which "be mine" was written. She smiled and after that accepted my ten red roses of which explaination was also given to her that what does this no. of red roses means. She was looking really happy and completely blushing at the whole meeting, but she doesn't replied to me about my explaination or u can say to my proposal in a clear way. Now the ques is that why I didnt asked her for that. Her that romantic msg which contains a ques that "will u b mine on this propose day" stopped me to do this. So I asked her sarcastically that where I can see these roses after this meeting, in a dustbin or anywhere on the roadside, she replied blushingly that they will remain close to her always. Actually i think that I have got my answer which is a positive one so I didnt forced her to answer me in a yes to my proposal coz I also think that might be she is planning it in any other way.

On 11 feb we again went to the same restaurant but this time for a lunch. She finished her share of food and water before than me. When I was just about to finish mine she demanded me that she wants to eat the remaining portion of my dish's share, I didnt denied her and left that for her as she demanded, and took the last glass of water on our table. After eating she asked me for water. I told her that it was the last glass we have. Now it will just a 10 sec time to order for that. She denied that and forced me to offer her the same glass of water from which I am having water I did the same. But just then I got realised that wait, she is tryong to prove me that she is interested to increase love I mean to say that she wants to prove aforementioned 4th point that by sharing eatables love b/w persons will increase.i got a bit surprised to see this but I didnt over-reacted to this, though I said something to make her feel that I had noticed her this deed in the wae as she wanted. So after that we plan to go for a ride. It was a bit cold day, so obviously she was feeling cold when on the bike. So I suggested her to peep her hands in my jacket pockets. She straight away does the same and also started turning up to me physically on my bike when we were in middle of our ride.

On the same day she got a mess with her sister and her sisters bf, who both are our common friends. Actually her real sister is my best friends gf who is a bit jealous with me because my friend gives much more importance to me than her. He can deny her, can say no to her but never to me? That day also we talked in the late night normally.

But from 12 feb she is annoyed with me also and when I cakked her in the evening she said to me that neither she likes me, nor wanna talk to me, nor she wants to be in any relationship with me, it means its a good bye.

I asked her that why are u punishing me for anybody else, so she said that she doesnt wants ti make friend in this city, and also now she wont talk or meet anybody. But on requesting her she was ready to meet me? When, she asked that she need some time? I said ok and promised her that I will not make her feel uncomfortable by making calls and msgs, I will give u the time u need, but yes I will always b there for u, either in oerson or on phone or by any other means, she said ok its fine. The next day I came to no that her parents met with an accident, in which they both have got a bit injured. I got this information from my friend. I didnt reacted to this. Later in that nite I got her call that whether I can drop her to the station the next day so she can reach for her parents. As I promised I agreed to her. The next day when we were at the railway station she got a call from any person(any family member or any outsider, male or female I neither know that nor I asked to her). She was again questioned by the caller who is with u she replied with ny name and after that she replied to another question as that she doesnt have any another option. Now I gat a bit annoyed with her this kind of behaviour although I dont know that what is actually the conversation is all about, what is asked to her. Then also I didnt showed that on my face and behaved normally because at that time it was not at all suitable to discuss this kind of thing. But that day there is no soacee/ reservation for the journey. So I forced her to halt that day and again dropped her to her living place. Next day she called me again but this time I rejected to her request for drroping her to catch the transport coz I was very upset with her behaviour of the previous day phone conversation. She also she neither forced me to do so nor she asked me the reason. She just say ok no worry I will manage by myself. She spent a week in her hometown, neither she contacted me in any way, m nor do I tried to do so. Now it is about a week that she is back we are not in any kind of contact. Whatshould I do now? And also I want to make u clear that I really love her? I never want to loose her! Let me make it clear that we are not bound by any commitment that we will not meet or talk again. So please help me out of this situation because this is really affecting me mentally, and also my family as well as my social life.

• Author

ONE

A single rose of any color in full bloom means “I

love you.”

The single rose, whatever its color, depicts

utmost devotion to a single person. “All my

deepest affections are concentrated in you”

TWO

Two roses put together to form a single stem

means an impending engagement or marriage.

Two roses, especially if they are red in color

speak of two people who are deeply in love and

together form their own happy little world.

THREE

Three roses stand for the three words in “I Love

You”, and seek to convey this very simple yet

powerful message.

SIX or HALF DOZEN

Half a dozen roses speak of the need to be

loved and cherished.

SEVEN

Seven red roses means that you are completely devoted and fallen for the person to whom you are presenting the flowers

TEN

The person is perfect, no one can be better than him or her in your point of view ever

ELEVEN

When you need to assure someone that he or

she is truly and deeply loved, send eleven roses.

shinealight

Yes you love her but you just put you do not want to talk to her or see her again.

I have a friend who is in a relationship with someone who acts like a total brat and was on the verge of killing herself and he is still with her and doing nothing about it because he cant because every-time he tries she does something to stop him doing it.

You either put up with it and stop moaning but it's hard to put up with someone who acts like a brat, embarrasses you in-front of everyone and pretends to kill herself to prove a point.

Or you can move on and find someone who acts like a human being and will actually take you seriously.

But moaning and moaning will do nothing about it trust me it won't.

I hope you find happiness bro!

• Author

I am not moaning coz m not that kind of a person. I just wanted to solve the puzzle of her this kind of behaviour. Till our last meeting ahe was completely interested in me, but what happened now which arising this kind of a situation. I must make clear that neither I m moaning nor she is a brat. She is a very practical girl. But the point which is dirupting my life is the puzzle of her suddenly changed stand about me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

In the absence of any additional suggestions given by all u frenz I am not talking to her. I am not having any contact with her in any sense. But from past few days I m frelung to get back to her. Please tell me that what should u do now. Plz plz help me out if this situation.

devilish innocent

You need two people to want a relationship for it to work. Her feelings weren't as true as yours were. There's nothing you can do about that. You tried your best, and it didn't work. Now you need to move on. It might be better that she is not your girlfriend anyway. She may be a practical person, but she also sounds like she can be a little mean.

Continue to avoid contact with her. That will be the fastest way to get over her. Keep busy with other things if you feel you need to contact her.

I think she hasn't had time to heal from her last relationship yet and just needs to have some time before getting serious about anyone again. I think if you just cut back your communication to maybe once a week and tell her you're giving her space, then maybe one day you can date and see if you get along or not. It's just too soon.