Was she teasing or did she mean it when she said she didn't miss me a bit??

we have been friends for 6 years. I've been in love with her for three years. she found out last year that I was in love with her......she didn't find out from me though.

we seem to be getting closer and she obviously has no plans of letting go of this friendship.

she told me she has never fallen in love before. and i know she has never dated a guy before, and has also turned down more than three guys. in fact, I'm the only guy that has ever gotten so close to her heart; as in gaining her trust, time, and affection. she treats me like I'm her boyfriend. she calls often, we meet up, we even crossed the touching boundary.

BUT.... she only keeps our relationship at that point. anytime I bring up the topic of taking our relationship further, she swerves the conversation. she will send a pic saying " I love u" and I wud respond nicely, only for her to say, that was not the pic she wanted to send.... and on more than one occasion, she told me she doesn't miss me.

she traveled two months ago. and we keep constant contact by phone. but just yesterday, she called me..... and at the end of our conversation, I said I miss u. she replied with I don't miss u. I thought she was playing. but she added, "its the truth I don't miss u. I can decide not to call u again..... " I made a bet with her that she was lying. so we decided to test it.... she said she won't call again. and I'm not going to call either.....

I'm 24 yrs old. i need a serious girlfriend. i love her. but im tired of waiting for her. pls people, what should i do??

move on, proceed to live your life and don't neglect chances to meet someone with emotional availability and maturity. She's scared and unfortunately it's the kind of fear and safeness no one will take away but life itself... it's going to take a few nasty punches for her to open up and that's something only she can act on, you have no say and it would be unfair for you to keep on waiting till that moment comes for her... sometimes it never comes for some people and they stay closed and pushing others away.

• Like 3

Yes move on! NEXT! Go to the mall start a conversation with a cute girl, perhaps try the "I want to by this for my mom/sister and shes about your size thing" then offer to buy her a coffee for her troubles. Break the ice, there's lots of girls out there looking for the same thing you are!

• Like 2
  • Author

thanks for the tip. actually..... I've been planning on breaking off with her but I thought I cud give her the benefit of doubt..... it will hurt her but I need to move on. if she is serious, she might chase back after me.... (then it will be my turn to flex).... let's hope