From friends to lovers/fighters and back to friends?

Hey, I was friends with this guy I know from work for about 2 years. We eventually began a sexual relationship which I thought would turn into something more. It didn't - he was actually seeing another woman the whole time.

Well I took a couple of weeks off work feeling depressed and angry. But when I saw him again I just wanted everything to go back to the way it used to be. We talked about it and he apologised.

We've been working together "just as friends" for about a month now and he continues to flirt with me. I go from being friendly and playful with him to having flashes of anger for all the pain he put me through, but I try to maintain a civil relationship. It's hard to reject his advances without totally ending the relationship - he is a flirt by nature.

What to do??

I'm not sure I understand. You said you wanted things to go back to the way they were, and it sounds like he complied. Is that not the case?

Did he know you wanted more than just a sexual relationship? And did you agree to be exclusive?

I'm confused. It sounds like he liked you, and still does. You must have been quite fond of him to have had to take 2 weeks off of work. Did he lie to you-mislead you?

Dating a coworker is so hard. When it ends, I generally want as little contact as possible, which is impossible if you have to work with someone every day. I can understand that discomfort.