too boring to move on.

ahmedelsaka

Hey.

Me and my ex girlfriend. after we broke up we still were friends and we still used to flirt every now and then and we used to be super close friends. but after her recent boyfriend it was hard to talk and we barely did. but recently they broke up and as soon as they did she took my number from my friend and texted me saying how much she missed me and how im the only guy who is different than the others and ****. and STRAIGHT after that she just barely texted me. and whenever i try talking to he she just gets bored. she never like starts any conversations and when we talk i just bore her.

I dont know what to say or how to keep her happy cuz i feel like she is just getting more and more distant from me. she is also talking and getting closer to some older guys. i mean i thought we were actually close. how can i stop boring her ? i missed her

ForeverHopeful1

It sounds like she is using you as time filler because she doesnt want to be alone. Sad, but true. You are not on her radar as #1 and I dont know how to make her see how much you care.

Have you talked to her about how youre feeling? Does she know youre feeling like this?