Friend zoned in Japan

Ok, maybe not friend zoned, but maybe I was played.

I fell for this girl that I met through my friends. The FIRST DAY we met she had her hands in my pants (was drunk). I figured out a little bit later that she had a boyfriend. We kept hanging out for another month or two and during those few months I received multiple hand jobs and a blow job in front of my other friends lol. A few days after the blow job I told her that I like her alot and asked her out. She responded saying she has a boyfriend and that she can't leave him right now. We continued to hang out for another month and I continued to express how much I liked her and I almost got her one time, but ultimately it never got anywhere. I got mad one day and accused her of playing me and we got into a big fight. I deleted her from my life as I do with most of the girls I suspect of playing me and in less than a week she called me saying she's sad and lonely and she misses me and wants to hangout again soon.

What the hell am I doing? She constantly complains about her boyfriend of 3 years and yet wont dump him and move on. I don't know what to think anymore and am highly considering permanently erasing her from my life as she is causing me a lot of unneeded pain.