What does she want from me???

Hello i like a girl. We are both 21.

I have told her about my feelings and she says that she likes me,she would do something with me and she doesn't want to lose me...I think that she sees me AND as a friend. she actually kissed me and we hug a lot when we are alone but she says that she is in love with someone else and by the way he hurt her feelings , so they broke up but i think they keep talking to solve some problems... It's difficult for me to lose her either but i can't stand talking to me about him.

I have told her that if she wants to be just a friend of mine , it s okay no problem i m gonna talk to her either way. And she said no. This means that she wants something more but she can't do this now because she is confused(this is exactly what she says), or she sees me only as a friend and i have no hopes to do something more with her??? Is it worth it waiting for her to be okay (unconfused) or should i send her to hell and go on? I am really confused , too.

I really don't know what to believe and what to do. I don't know how more i can handle it... I think that i m gonna be emotionally destroyed

Edited by LonelyHero
forest_shen

If you think she is your soul mate then pursue her. Otherwise, let her go. But I also know if things happen to me I will be confused as you do lol

• Author

I don't know if she is my soul-mate. I don't know what's so special with this girl but i think she is perfect for me, a perfect 10. That's why i am standing here waiting and suffering from this. I did reject another girl who told me that she likes me and stuff only to wait for her... I think that this is becoming pathetic and i will be suffering more if something goes wrong..

forest_shen

You can try this solution.

Whenever you miss her you can distract yourself from her.

For instance, inviting other friends for dinner or go outside to work out for 2 hours. Come back take a shower and sleep. Tomorrow will be another day.