friends with benefits

forest_shen

Suli and I met last year April. Before meeting I made him wait for one week cuz my mom was here and it was not convenient. I tried to break promise cuz I don't like from the beginning about concept FWB(friends with benefit) but later... He said he is 6 feet which attracted me. I have no idea why he was interested in a 10 year older short woman. He answered my eyes special.

He brought wine and we drank together. His hands began naughty to me and I could not handle myself any more. It was not bad as first time. When he left he gave me a deep hug. I loved that. I tried to be busy again and did not think about him any more until one week later got his message.

• Author
forest_shen

actually 3 days later he sent msg saying hi to me. But I ignored. One week later I accepted meeting but insisted on no sex. Of course again he controlled me...

He was much better than I expected. I mean his appearance. I don't understand why he doesn't select other his age girls. I tried not falling in love him but some times later still could not help. I began missing him from time to time and sending msg without any point.

Dragonfruit

This has red flags all over it. If a guy is not interested in being a real boyfriend to you, no means no and it's final. Accept it and move on, is my advice. You are not going to change his mind by letting him use you for sex. Why would he care if you are ten years older etc. when he only wants somewhere to stick his penis? Girls his age would insist on having a real boyfriend and so should you if that is what you really want. Don't delude yourself that this is something it isn't or you are going to get hurt. I would drop this FWB thing completely and join a dating site. Best wishes.

Edited by Dragonfruit
  • Author
forest_shen

There must be some qualities on my face which attract middle eastern guys. Nearly all of them expressed I attracted them. I met 4 middle eastern guys. Suli is from Saudi. 6 feet long arms long legs fascinated me from first sight. I can say I liked him from the beginning. It's like a lottery I said happily. Do you mean win lottery he responded. Yes I answered embarrassed. Hahahaha he laughed and continued I like you already. It was how we met and started.

• Author
forest_shen

Since I sent msg frequently he played hard to get. He didn't respond immediately and even ignored most of times. Yes I am a playboy he admitted from the first meeting and hoped I can be one of his FWB. No I can't I answered. I couldn't accept sex without commitment.

Sorry, sooner or later I will stop texting you I msged him. I began dating other guys. Mike was from Syria and I could not bear his kiss from the first meeting. He forced me kissing and I hated that. The guy was not well-educated, maybe that's why he only cared about sex topic. I couldn't help feeling sick with him. After 3 times meeting I refused to meet him. Hey how are you one msg came into my eyes and it was from Suli. It was one month later he sent msg again to me.

• Author
forest_shen

I can meet you but as a sister and brother and no sex I insisted. I am a very quiet person and have no many friends. That's why I still needed his friendship. Ok let's talk face to face he replied. And as you guess again he was the boss.

I cried saying I wish we are the same age. Me the same he said. Like all female creatures who fell in love, I believed him.

He tried his best to make me happy. But one thing he was not satisfied. Why u not cum? he asked again and again. Only two times in my history I had orgasms before meeting him. I never knew it is that important.

• Author
forest_shen

I tried to cum and cooperated him until finally really made it. He began opening himself to me little by little somehow. We are a little similar in some ways. For example, a little childish. He imitated my childish voice laughing at me not like my age woman.

I found he likes smile before me a lot. A real smile. He remember what I said in text remember what I said in which scene. He even tried to know my real name. Every time when I have to go back to my place he will hug me deeply which makes cry. Every time I think this would be our last time meeting.

• Author
forest_shen

Couple of times I forced him to marry me although I knew clearly it is impossible. Of course he had bunch of reasons including that he's too young to get married. Whenever I missed him hopelessly I would drive to his place and cry in the car outside of his apartment then left to my place.

My mom kind of superstitious. She told me on Aug 4th something good will happen to me. On Aug 3rd one mexican boy dated me and asked me if I can consider serious relationship with him. Is it coincidence or what?!!! He was good looking and independent.

I told Suli I found a boy who wanna try relationship with me. He laughed loud in text suspecting it was true or not. You will never ever leave me once he said like this in msg.

• Author
forest_shen

The mexican guy turned out to be a liar. He even fcked his cousin(REALLY!). Anyway, I tried my best to make things work. 20 days later, however, I had to throw him into garbage can. He seldom responded my msg or calls, but after I claimed 'I will never ever beg you emotion' situation became opposite. After all, I did not meet him any more. Even last week he sent me msg, but no is no.

'Hey how are you?'

In the beginning of September, I got msg again from Suli. It was over one month later since we met on July 20th.

'good, just enjoying peaceful single life'

I did not expect anything any more since that timeline. Even after we met later, until now I couldn't feel anything any more. Because the mexican guy made me determined will never ever depend on guys any more.

Independence is very important.

Edited by forest_shen
  • Author
forest_shen

He is kind of WAAAAAY conceited.

'You like me'

'You will never ever leave me'

Unfortunately, it is not true.

'I am your shadow, long shadow' Once he said like this. I have no idea why he was that confident.

I gave up honestly. I just hope we can keep beautiful memory.

I even threatened call police. Even did much worse things to him. I just wanted to give him enough reasons to ditch me.

However, whenever we met accidently a msg will follow me. Why were you smiling when passing me(cuz u smiled first...)? We met and talk and... But I could not feel anything any more. I can not trust you.

Believe or not you were the only girl I met ever since we met.

Ah?!!!!!! I was shocked. If it's true, then he lied he had 3 women in the last one year.

Why? Why? Why?

Things became complicated.

Now I feel like I played an innocent boy. Anyway I had other two...

But you forced me to find others. Why blame me for that?!!!!

• Author
forest_shen

He began blaming I played him.

'How can I play a playboy who claims will never ever marry me?'

No answer...

'You played me!'

'Who played whom?'

Still no answer...

I stood him up 3 times. I powered off phone and went shopping. The next morning I powered on the phone and of course there are calls and msg from him. I can not go through the same sore again I said. At least you should tell me first he yelled.

You are too too too selfish.

• Author
forest_shen

He was my first official FWB.

Before meet him, I looked up on internet what is FWB and searched rules about it.

1. don't sleep together overnight.

2. don't eat together.

The core point is no money attached.

I followed these rules strictly.

In spite of those rules, he tried to persuade me move in his apartment and tried to cook together. Of course I found some reasons to refuse it.

I was so lonely. Otherwise, I will not stay with him.

Edited by forest_shen
  • Author
forest_shen

It's kind of easy to get a man in this web society. From time to time feel like I am alone in this world. So I think I would rather to be a playwoman than killing myself out of depression.

FWB seems like a good solution as long as we both follow the rules. However, I found most of women can not handle it as well as men do.

Last week we met last time in my life. I have to find out all ways to make him let me go. How can I let you go once he replied in text. I don't care how just do it I said to myself.

'Why you keep doing this?'

'Cuz I need future!'

'I wish I can marry you but I have to betray my 1000 tribe. I love them.'

What a great excuse!

I got his phone and tried to remove my number from it.

'What are you doing?'

'I wanna remove my number!'

he jumped to me and robbed it away.

I struggled to take it back but he hided it under his left hand.

My tears burst out. I cried like a baby.

How many times I cried before him? At least 3 times I guess.

He finally gave in.

'Seems like you really wanna me remove your name... Ok I will do it for you. I don't wanna see you cry any more.' :'(

'Remove my text too'

'Remove recent calls!'

He finished all.

He's kind of mad.

I can't forget his expression on the face. Half mad half sad.

A so called loving him woman.

'Remove my number too!' He yelled.

'It doesn't work, I already remember your number. But FYI, as long as you do not harrass me AGAIN I will never ever contact you again.'

This is all our story.

I think he would be my first and last FWB in my life.

Edited by forest_shen