Does she have feelings for me? Just a friend?

So a backstory, we went out a little under a year ago. We had been friends since 5th grade and she thought i was the nicest, funniest guy she knew. A few months into it, (4-5) she told me she was over me. I was sad, yeah, but still had hope. Till my friend started to troll me and told me that she had another boyfriend, 2 days after it ended. She didnt. I thought, if she can, I can too.

I got a girlfriend the day after I thought that she got a new boyfriend, turns out my friend was kidding and that she wasn't completely over me, just afraid of commitment and needed time. I stayed with the new girl for a few months, till I broke up with her.

Now, we (The girl I went out with in the first place) talk regulary. She's in Paris right now, and snapchatted me tons of pictures from the eiffel tower, calling me a fag jokingly. her hotel room with her sister, etc.

We still both think were somewhat perfect for eachother but still arent going out. Kinda confusing to me. She hasn't made any indication of having feelings for me, but she had just told me all the things she did in france.

I'm not sure if this means aything or if im just her friend.

We recently talking about how we would've been the best couple if it werent for my friend doing that 'joke'.

I just told her tonight how i feel and after her reading that she said this, exactly

"i catch your flow"

"i smell what ur cookin"

"I'm pickin up what ur throwin down"

and then this is what threw me off,

"Just let whatever happens, happen"

No idea what to take of this. Should I give up? I have no idea.

Any thoughts?