how can i make him crazy for my love

hello. i am a 15 year old female and is in love with my 16 year old classmate cum good friend. our affair has passed 2 months and sometimes he behaves as if loosing interest on me . but i am sure and have believe that he loves me strongly. i just want to know hw can i always attract him and keep him crazy for me,so that he from himself come to me and show love.to be frank i want him to kiss me or show great passion.The type of character he is: funny,always stays in good mood, parents died has fearful sisters(according to his behavioure), has great personality. sometimes i do notice emotions in him but he never expresses it , he is a bit bashful. am i expecting too much? however i do not want to loose him, because he has got everything i want, limited.

Either he loves you for who you are or he doesn't. There is really nothing you can "do" to MAKE him love you.

Hun, you're 15 years old, they will be tons of "he has got everything i want" before you actually find the right one. Slow down. You should be having fun with different people at your age, not worried about getting the type of attention you want from ONE guy.

Whoooo Nellie! Let’s just stop this buggy now! First of all I want to commend you for posting your uhmm… problem. When you get a chance, look around this forum and see some of the results of the road you have put before this forum. The “aftermaths” are not pretty, Sifat. Right now, you are at the fork in the road. Hopefully, others will help you take the best road and usually, it’s the road less traveled. Let’s begin…………

Youth! Ah, youth!

You will have many encounters with the other half. At 15, you are green to the many personalities of guys. Learning them comes with age and apparently, you have already begun. You say you are in love with him. Don’t mix love with infatuation and believe me, you will be “infatuated” a lot more as you develop your relationship with guys. We humans tend to “refine” our list of what we are looking for, as we grow older. We all “fell in love at 15, Sifat but the measure of that love was miscued. Part of what Fofinha post was in-appropriate at this juncture in time…, “Either he loves you for who you are or he doesn't…..”. What you are experiencing is more of a “crush” rather than love. Before long, there will be others who will strike your fancy more than this present guy. Bet on it!

Keeping him interested? Don’t go overboard.

Talk with him about things that he is involved in. That seems to get the guys attention where they will focus their attention and their “eyes” on you. Remember, at 16, he will be interested in sports, cars, and ofcourse girls. You want to show him that you are interested in things he likes but don’t go overboard with this either. You don’t want to kill the moment. Mix it up. You’ll see. Guys like it when girls like what they like.

And Finally, This “Love” Thing.

What Fofinha post above is absolutely true, “Slow down. You should be having fun with different people at your age, not worried about getting the type of attention you want from ONE guy.” Your choice of which road to take starts here. Taking this road (less traveled) won’t be ritzy and glamorous but it will assure you of the proper conduct when dealing with guys you will encounter as you develop through the “growing” years. You will earn their respect as well as becoming a great person to be with.

I do mention a phrase in my reply to some of the post in this forum, “men are from Mars; women are from Venus”. This is a book I read when I was 18 and it gave me insight into the behavior of both men and women. Go to your school library to see if they have it there. If not, go to any “good” bookstore and either have them to order it or buy it direct. Read it and you will see the diverse differences that exist between men and women. At your age, you will encounter and see these differences. Knowing how to deal with them will be a plus for you.

sometimes, around the two/three month mark, guys settle in. it's actually usually a pretty good sign - i know i've got a man when he can make bodily noises gleefully in my presence; the romance might be waning but the happy domestication is waxing.

im 15 as well, and all i can say is dont try so hard, find something in commen just talk to the person if theres one thing i have learnt u dont have to rush anything i have liked a girl in my class for a year and a half and theres never been any pressure for me to make a "move" until recently which is what my dilemma is, but trust me your best bet is to go for it ask them out if you must, if you really do like eachother then they won't just stop liking you, either it was meant to be or it wasn't and you have to find that out for yourself.