Letter to an ex

Im was wondering what does it mean when you write a letter to your ex not knowing hes married but he calls you the enxt day after recieving it and tells you hes married now but continues to want to know more about how have you been and so and if anyway possible he wouldnt mind coming to see you but he cant cause he doesnt want his wife to know and hes leaving for the military over seas hell be gone for 8 months to a year but when he gets back he would like to see you since its been a long time...i know what he has in mind but why would a guy whos married claims he satisfied with his wife and so forth want to see an ex..

why would a guy whos married claims he satisfied with his wife and so forth want to see an ex..?

Ummmmm...booty call, maybe?

If he just wanted to show you pictures of his wife and truck, he wouldn't have to keep it a secret.

OK, he's madly in love with you, you are his soulmate, he has obviously been pining for you for years. No other possible interpretation now that I think of it. He could have any woman in the US or Iraq, but he chose you.

See my other post.

Perhaps, he doesn't want his wife to know because she is not mature enough to handle it.

Again, get over yourself...maybe he just wants to catch up cuz he still cares and probably, if he's decent, will always care about you. CARE but not in the way your thinking. Is this at all possible?

May be it is his way of keeping a fine line of communication open between both of you. You may just ignore it if you are not interested.

Personally, I think that he is horny and wants to tap that a$$! What do you think of all of this? If he wants to get in your panties, are you gonna let him?

~V

Well, pardon my bluntness, but DUH. Why does he want to contact you? For some extra sex. No big mystery. Now tell him to get lost. Take up with a married man and you get half a relationship and ten times the guilt you'd have in a relationship with someone unattached. Find a nice SINGLE guy and tell bozo to get lost.

Originally posted by Rainbows

true but why an ex why not someone else

Because you're familiar, you have a history together..in his mind, it would probably be a lot less "work" to get into your pants, than to try and get it on with some stranger.

Plus he might think that because you wrote him (though not knowing he was married at the time), that you still have some interest in him after all these years...and that it wouldn't take as much "work" on his part, to get you into the sack.

Unfortunately, this guy is a piglet and he's trying to take advantage of your sincere desire just to see how he's doing.

I don't know what kind of relationship you 2 had in the past, how long ago that was.....but if I were you, I'd be mighty insulted and p*ssed off that he would think so little of you that he'd have the balls to suggest hooking up, though he's married.

Feel sorry for his poor wife, that she's married to such a toad. He's likely got a history of being a cheat. If I were you, I'd just blow him off and have nothing more to do with him. He obviously has no respect for you, thinks you'd be an easy "lay" and he's likely got a disease :-)

GeorgiaSongbird
Originally posted by Vivid_29

Personally, I think that he is horny and wants to tap that a$$! What do you think of all of this? If he wants to get in your panties, are you gonna let him?

~V

OMG Vivid...

You always make me laugh! :lmao:

You say what I'm thinking and do it so well ;)

:o well it could mean he was flattered but maybe he thinks since you are an ex and do know him well maybe he could get some :eek: some guys are like that not all but some..if he really wants to take you for lunch id go for lunch what the hell but i wouldnt go to his room or where ever hes staying at.unless you really want to but remember he is married.once lying cheating dog normally stays that way :bunny:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: hey i know call and ask his wife if you can have wild and crazy sex with her hubby and if she tells you yes well there ya go...LOL :D

yep; agree with above here too. this is called the law of the easy lay. apparently, it takes about 80% less work to get back into previous pants than to explore new pants. (my guy friends are pigs)

have no further contact with him; do not delude yourself with romantic fantasies. sure, he may want to have sex with you, but unless you are insecure or naive, a man wanting to have sex with you, even an attached man, is not that big of a deal and nothing to think about twice.

it is certainly nothing to hurt yourself and some innocent woman and truck over.