He says he wants to be FWB but I think he wants more.

I just recently reconnected with someone that I used to go to high school with. I had a crush on him then and I still do now. He is incredibly sexy, but I do find him a little weird and I'm totally prone to being attracted to abusive, manipulative types.

We've been hanging out for a few weeks, and at first it was completely innocent...But then he told me that he had a girlfriend...and that he cheated on her with a hooker. I was very upset, even though I'm the one that asked him for details. I was even more upset to find out that he never told her and was still with her...but I agreed to still be his friend somewhat because we have known each other since childhood. Broken people like this always seem to fascinate me...people whose sadness and insecurities rival my own. I told him that what he was doing to this poor girl was disgusting. I'm sure he wanted to cheat on her with me too...which is why I immediately backed off...until last week when he told me that he broke up with her.

He has been calling me and texting me every single day since then. He told me that he really likes me...and he wants to spend time with me every second. We did make out this weekend and it was incredibly hot. I wish I could just **** him...but I can't because I have a conscious and I still feel bad for this ex-girlfriend of his. Not only because he's trying to use me to get over her...but ESPECIALLY because he cheated on her with a couple of prostitutes.

I have to admit, I probably would have slept with him if it weren't for that. I just feel like he is "dirty" and somewhat insane if he supports that type of thing. He said that paying for hookers makes him feel somewhat okay because at least he is helping them. HOW COULD I BE ATTRACTED TO THIS?? I have zero respect for him...yet I want to sleep with him.

Also, I feel like he's kind of falling for me...we've only hung out like 10 times...but he is so intense with me. He doesnt actually try to make any moves on me...just wants to look into my eyes intensely and talk with me. It's soooo weird. He did tell me that he likes me, and that he can't deny it anymore. I just find it weird that we start hanging out again and all of the sudden he breaks up with his girl. If he just wanted to sleep with me, why would he break up with his girlfriend...and moreover...why does he want to hang out EVERY night??

I told him there was no chance of anything else happening between us tonight. He said he was fine with that but then he got up and left in a hurry. I feel pretty bad but I had to be honest. This sucks.

davesoprano

lol he was never into you at all, or any other woman in his life for that matter.

He's a player but the fact that he has to spend money just to **** some of these women means he's probably not that good at it. Like all players (even if he might still be a player in training), he gets bored with one woman and looks for a new one to slaughter; players don't know what it means to commit to one woman. I bet you he was ****ing other women while ****ing you, or he ****ed them during the times that he felt you were boring. He wouldve ****ed you till he got tired of you and then he wouldve tossed you away like yesterdays garbage. So WHY does someone like this have a girlfriend? Well I'm guessing the only way THAT girlfriend would've allowed him to get in her pants was if he started a relationship with her, which was pretty dumb of him. Someone like this is only good as a **** buddy because then you wouldn't have to worry about getting your heart broken but then since he ****s prostitutes too, who knows what he's carrying. Pretty smart on your part to break up with him, let alone not have sex with him

Edited by davesoprano

He does sound like a player - that focused attention on you is something some guys try. Once you've slept with him, he'll go looking for the next girl to fall for it. But, even if he really did like you lots and there was feeling there on his part, this guy has already told you he's a cheat. He has cheated on his girlfriend with a prostitute (only one?). He doesn't sound like relationship material to me.

OK, look at this another way. Suppose he was with you and then did the same thing, perhaps later dumping you for a girl he was paying lots of attention to. How would you feel?

His track record is not good. The only good thing is that he appears to be trying to be honest with you, though it would be interesting to ask him how many prostitutes he's slept with and see if he's honest!

I told him there was no chance of anything else happening between us tonight. He said he was fine with that but then he got up and left in a hurry. I feel pretty bad but I had to be honest. This sucks.
He didn't get what he wanted and then he left. Pretty obvious that it wasn't your charming personality that he was after.

There's no need to feel bad TG. I doubt that you hurt him much.

Eddie Edirol

I would bet my savings that he didnt really break up with his gf, he just told you that because he knows he wont get anywhere with you otherwise. Shes wondering why she doesnt see him as much, but hes telling her how much he loves her while texting you everyday. Chew on that!

He didn't get what he wanted and then he left. Pretty obvious that it wasn't your charming personality that he was after.

There's no need to feel bad TG. I doubt that you hurt him much.

I would bet my savings that he didnt really break up with his gf, he just told you that because he knows he wont get anywhere with you otherwise. Shes wondering why she doesnt see him as much, but hes telling her how much he loves her while texting you everyday. Chew on that!

I think you should believe him, he told you what he wants, don't cry when he gives you an STD/knocks you up...

You are waaaay out of your depth...

(Do you really want to hook up with a guy who screws prostitutes? Really?)