stuck in the middle

airforcebabe77

Ok guys im new at this so try not to be to harsh to me! Anyway here goes nothing.. My story is a bit different then most, it started about 6 yrs. ago. I meet this wonderful guy name Jesse through my best friend at that time Amy..well things didnt work out for them and we all moved outta middle school into high school..well amy moved away at the end of the 9th grade year. So it was just me and jesse left, well we've been close friends for almost 5 1/2 yrs. Well Jesse got engaged to this wonderful girl but at sad as it is she died..needless to say so did Jesse he's never been right since. He became a player! When he graduated last year leaving me behind in school (im a year younger) I realized i had feelings for him. My friends all tried to talk me out of him considering he was no good for me. Well me and Jesse spent countless nights together hanging out and stuff. Well as his time to leave for basics got closer *his in the air force* I realized how much i loved him and how much i would miss him. Not knowing what to do i wish him good luck and said good bye to him for 6 weeks. When he came back he was changed he was no longer that sweet boy i knew but a vivious lil player...he thought he was so cool with his car and his bad attiude u think i would stay away well of course i couldnt. When he left for tech. school i thought he might changed but he only got worse. When came back right before going to his base I made the mistake of sleeping with him. Well it comes to turn out that he was engaged to one of my fellow classmates. No knowing this i contiuned to sleep with him when he came home for holidays I recently found this out about 2 months ago. Well im the kinda of girl who doesnt think before she speaks so of course I blew up and wanted to fight the girl cuz she techinally had stolen my man! Well Jesse didnt like that one bit so instead of calming me down he broke off our friendship of almost 6 yrs. to be with her. I really want some advice on this one I know i'll pay for my mistakes one day but for now all i can ask for is forgiveness. Oh and he broke up with the girl and is now trying to get with my best friend and me & jesse are back on speaking terms again. Leave me some advice and ta ta

lucklessinlove

well hun, I think you need a break from him. I think you need to take some time and try to calm your feelings for him b/c time has proved that he will not change back into the sweet Jesse you once knew.. there are much better guys out there for a gal like you!

You should not even be on talking terms with Jesse anymore, it's no good for you. I know love can be blind but you can't trust him anymore.