Messing around with 2 best friends... am I truly evil?

[font=arial][/font][color=black][/color]

Hey,

I really hope I get some replies, because I can't ask anyone I know for help. I feel very bad about myself as I have fooled around with two of my guy friends(a AND g) and they both are best friends. One of them(A), I used to like a lot and he liked me too but we couldn't go out because of his traditional values. Months later, I started to get attracted to his friend G, and we accidentally messed around. No one ever knew, but I always felt guilty because I knew that A still liked me. I felt like a player fooling around with his friend. Living with that secret, I started to become okay with it because since A basically turned me down I know I don't owe him any faithfulness.

Yesterday, I unfortunately fooled around with G again. I think it happened because subconsciously I wanted it to happen. I regretted it because I knew it was going to be kept a secret. What I didn't see coming was that today A and I kissed and then he tells me he still likes me. I don't think I have such strong feelings for him anymore and I told him that. I can't believe it both happened in 2 days. I have really bad self control and hormones.

Not only do I feel guilty and terrible about messing around with both of them, the worst part is that they're best friends and A doesn't know anything about G and me and G doesnt know what happened with A and me today.

I feel like I don't deserve either of their friendships. I can't tell them because I would only end up hurting A and my sister would be very upset. I know that no one would really understand that I never planned for it to happen.

I just need someone elses perspective on it and some positive ideas that could help me out. Am I really horrible and am I making a huge mistake in not telling either one of them? Can I just move on, try and forget about it and make sure it never happens again??

Thank you so much..

You have no choice but to move on and start behaving yourself...if you think you can do that.

None of this happened by accident. You were a willing participant so don't give us this stuff about it being beyond your control.

I think you ought to learn exactly how to control your actions and that actions have consequences. You also need to try your best not to mess around with best friends so close together. That's wild.

You're a real swinger and you might just have to take some flack for what you did. But not to worry. There are lots of other guys out there for you to practice self control with.

Forget everything that happened and try to get yourself together.

Also, posting in one category is plenty sufficient. The way this message board is set up, people who stop by see ALL recent posts so they can't miss yours no matter what category it's in.