want to tell friend how i feel

well i have been in love with my friend for two years and i am now ready to tell him how i feel.keeping this inside is killing me and he is too indimidating to approach.hes not like other guys and im scared of rejection.any advice on how to tell him?

I think you should just let it flow...

Such things should always be let to be done naturally.....

Just go ahead and say it openly...

He should understand... !

Good Luck !

You don't have any choice but to discuss this with him. You can't keep things bottled up inside of you. That's living a lie. Being around somebody like a friend but wanting and hoping for more is not the way you want to live and can be very painful.

There is a risk that talking to him could backfire but if he's a real friend he will remain your friend. If he's not, you don't need him anyway. But why continue to put yourself through a lot of mental torture by being around him as a pal when you really want a whole lot more.

I'm proud of you for deciding to tell him. The thing to remember is...the risk of losing whatever friendship you have, is not much...compared to the hell you are going through caring about him...without him knowing. Get it off your chest and you'll feel much better. You just gotta bite the bullet and tell him. :)

You have to tell him. Go into it having no expectations. Be prepared to completely blow the mind. I have been there myself. It is a difficult road whenever emotions are driving you insane. All the "What if's?" and "I wonder if he feels the same" and so on.