Falling for my roommate

My roommate and i have been living together for a year now. It started out as just friends and now I'm falling for him. We occasionaly mess around and we sleep in the same bed every night. He likes me but is concerned because we live together and are also best friends. What do I do now? It's a little late to be "just roommates" and I would feel awkward dating and bringing home another guy while he's there. I want to be with him..............what to do????

If you're falling for your roomie, why would you want to date other guys?

Falling for a friend is the very best way to find real, honest romance. You first got to know him without pretense and you know everything about him fully and are still wanting to fall in love. That is absolutely wonderful.

Don't pass up this opportunity. It's too late anyway. You've got to talk to him and upgrade this relationship as soon as possible. It sounds like he has feelings for you as well, from what you write, so have a nice talk with him and turn this into romance. It should be great.

Just friends don't sleep in the same bed every night and and occasionally mess around. It sounds like you're a good ways to making this a real romantic adventure already. Now, make it official!!!