does my guy friend like me more than a friend?

confuzzled12

i have been really good friends with this guy for a couple years now. i used to like him and he used to like me but then we just became good friends as time went on.

so anyways, today we were at a bonfire with a bunch of other people and he would tickle me ALOT. like very often. sometimes to the point where we wud fall on the ground. we sat together a lot. then on the car ride home we sorta cuddled (his arm around me and our heads layed on each other) and his hand was like gently carressing my shoulder. also, we were alone in the backseat and i sat on the right side and he sat right in the middle next to me and didnt move. then when i dropped him back off home, he kissed me on the cheek.

idk im not sure about the rules between guy and girl friends. is this normal? hes never really acted like this before with me.oh, we both have a really good female friend who he always pokes and jokes around with and stuff but shes bi-sexual and theyve never liked each other like that.

also, different people today were asking me privately whether or not we were seeing each other and that we acted like we were a couple.

In my opinion, the guy's feelings towards you have probably grown stronger over time, or an old flame has been rekindled. It's usually a little easier for guys to have their feelings evolve this way, whereas I've noticed that girls can keep guys merely in their friend zone indefinitely. (Note: This is just based on research on the net, I have yet to experience in real life in which a girl, who is my friend, actually falls in love with me over time.) So yes, he looks to be giving you signs. He is flirting, as his actions are things that I would have most likely done with a girl I like. You can take this opportunity to either tell him that you just want to be friends with him, or to lead him on so that way you guys can actually develop a more intimate relationship.

• Author
confuzzled12

ok now im getting the vibe that he is kinda avoiding me. like hes not talking to me as much as he used to. and we normally talk everyday

ok now im getting the vibe that he is kinda avoiding me. like hes not talking to me as much as he used to. and we normally talk everyday

Whoa! I'm seriously getting this in my situation also...

What I'm thinking is...since he feels that he made a move and you kinda rejected him, by not letting him kiss you, he is avoiding you. I don't know but some people move on when they think they can't you on the first try.

PeopleLearner

Are you attracted to this friend in a non-platonic way too?

The first step would be deciding what you want, instead of letting yourself flow according to what he does or says.

Good Luck