Decisions Decisions....

Passionate Lover

Passionate Lover

Well u can read my last threads and it looks like im just being played.

I didnt see her for a while, maybe 4 weeks or more anyways we went out just as friends to the river we had a bit to drink but not enough to get either of us Drunk. Things started to get a little... close we had our heads together listening to music and Slowly turned into a kiss then another and another, We spent most of the night kissing, cuddling and holding hands i really enjoyed it, probly one of the best nights iv had with her i dont know why, just her lips felt so good against myne im not sure iv felt like that for a long long time Damn that a good night anyways i walked her home held her hand and give her a kiss good bye. Next morning she sends me a text saying she lied to me and that she does have a BF and i dnt wanna **** things up with him coz i really like him cant we just forget it....

I mean... wtf?

I read that and just froze she really loves to hurt me, She is my ex GF btw and she has done this before when we were friends.

Anyways now im not sure on what to do, this is gotta be the most she has ever hurt me ino i shouldnt take it i try not but asoon as i see them bright eyes and her gorgeous self i just cave in instantly. To be honest that night was worth the pain im going through now "Again" All she ever seems to do is hurt me and i have never ever hurt her once, not that i know of and she seems to just use me, lie to me, exploit my feelings for her :(

when she sent me that text i didnt reply, What do i do.

Stop talking to her?

Just forget her or should i try and be friends. "Right now im pretty sure i cant"

I understand she likes this boy alot and all i really want is for her to be happy weather its with me or not so i think it's best to just leave her too it and just get out of her life, im so caught up in making other ppl happy i dnt take anytime to think about my self :(

She'll probly read this. W/e i dnt really care anymore

Advice? please.

All she ever seems to do is hurt me and i have never ever hurt her once, not that i know of and she seems to just use me, lie to me, exploit my feelings for her

And this is a women you love and care for? Read this statement and then act for your own feelings/interests and stay away from her. I don't care if she begs you. You can't trust her and you need to get her out of your system so she has no power over you. She will play you when she is feeling down and like the good little puppy you will be there wagging your tail for any attention from her. This relationship is very unhealthy for you and you need to stop it right now.