Guy friend's intentions part 2..very annoyed

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=123780

This is what I posted about earier. I am sorry for dragging the same story on and on.

What has happened is I kept in touch with him but he was always keeping a distance and talked about his girlfriend and stuff. Yesterday I hung out with him and he was in a bad mood and barely talking. Then this morning he called and said the reason he was in a bad mood was that his girlfriend broke up with him yesterday, but he didn't tell me because he didn't want to talk about it. He said he doesn't want to hang out with people for a while because he's in a bad mood.

Then tonight I was watching movies at my house with my best friend and he called and asked if I could hang out. I said that I had company but he was like 'oh great, I'll come over too.' I guess he was in a better mood. He also was drinking but I told him he could bring it to my house as long as he kept it under control. So we all hung out and he drank but we didn't. Then I had to drive my best friend home, so I left my newer friend there and told him I would be right back. Well then I get back and this guy has apparently passed out cold on the couch. So I turned on the camcorder on my cell phone and was saying stuff like "rawr, its too bad youre not going to be conscious for whats going to happen right now" and ect. I really was just going to leave him, it was just a joke to myself and I thought he wouldn't hear it.

But then he sat up and asked what the hell I was talking about raping him or something for and it better be a joke. He said he had just been resting with his eyes closed. So I asked if he was leaving and he said he was too drunk and wanted to sleep there. So I got up to go sleep in my room. Then he said "please don't leave for a while." So I just sat in the other chair in the living room and he talked incoherently for a few minutes and then fell asleep again. He is actually out there right now in the living room. So I went in my computer room and got on LS since I'm too pissed off to sleep now.

What the hell is the problem. He has been sending signals that he likes me since I met him but nothing ever happens. I assumed it was just because he didn't want to cheat on his girlfriend. It seemed like he was trying to line me up for when he didn't have a girlfriend. Now she is out of the picture, and he was drunk at that, and nothing happens. Not even a hug or something. I have never had anyone pay this much attention to me. He calls at least twice a day (mostly that I don't answer) and always wants to hang out with me and includes me in plans, and most guys are not like that. I think either:

1.) His technique is to play extremely hard to get.

2.) He wanted to pretend to pass out again to see if I would try to return and rape him because he has fetishes about passing out and someone raping him.

3.) He doesn't want to do anything yet because he is still upset over his girlfriend.

4.) He likes me so much that he is waiting because he wants things to happen at the perfect time.

5.) He is secretly gay.

6.) He can't do anything physical for religious reasons that I don't know about yet.

7.) He has an STD but doesn't know how to break it to me.

8. He is turned off that I'm trying to initiate so much because he wants to initiate.

9.) He doesn't think I'm attractive and likes me as a friend.

Well this is long and rambling but sorry I am really buzzed off the whole thing that just happened and there's no one to talk to about it at this hour. Someone please tell me he is still interested :lmao:..

If he liked you more than a friend I think he would have made a move by now. He has been spending alot of time with you and has had ample time to kiss you or something and it hasn't happened so my vote is he just sees you as a friend. I can't explain why he wants to spend so much time with you and doesn't seem to see you in a romantic way. I guess he likes your personality but doesn't feel that spark. It sucks...:(

• Author

This is so lame. He stayed here almost all day because he says that he has a hang over and he doesn't have to work until tonight so he just wants to stay and sleep. I think he just wants to be around me (or not be alone). I guess I must be really unappealing. Or I have to remember he just got broken up with, he hasn't talked about anything else since it happened. Specifically about getting his stuff back from her and other aftermath. If that had just happened to me I wouldn't be thinking of other people this soon.

But I'm not going to keep pushing things. Oh well I always thought it would be kind of hot to have a really attractive guy friend that nothing is going on with anyway (I'll probably catch hell for that because it sounds like a fetish or something.)

I think he has been sending you friend signals and you interpreting them as romantic signals. Mainly, if he spent so much time on you then he got to be into you, but isn't. Happened to me too. My solution was to distance myself and look for someone who is definitely into me and who shows it. Hoping that he will turn around and start loving you is just a fantasy. If he was into you he would have been buzzing around you already and initiating intimate stuff with you. Just like he has with his ex gf.

IfWishesWereHorses

3.) He doesn't want to do anything yet because he is still upset over his girlfriend

I think this is the obvious answer. If you're reasonalby attractive, after his pain wears of,f he will atleast be willing to sleep with you. Give him a few days.

If he liked you more than a friend I think he would have made a move by now.

maybe he's shy and lacks confidence? there are many guys (especially younger ones) who just don't have the experience yet with women and have no idea WTF to do.

• Author

Maybe he started hanging out with me to try to meet a new person because his relationship was starting to go badly, but he can't because he still likes his girlfriend too much. I don't think he is experienced either. He said he wasn't that intimate to his girlfriend. So I guess it would be expected that nothing happen yet. He said he will probably be depressed for weeks, which I understand since I didn't like anyone for a long time after my ex broke up with me.

I don't love him or hoping he will turn around and start loving me since I only met him like 2 weeks ago. I don't really get that way about someone that early. Even if it doesn't go past a just friends no benefits situation better than nothing.

• Author
Post a picture of yourself. That would help us with giving you advice.

Ok oavada, here is the link to this album thing I have.

http://www.bebo.com/wzxGamer

I don't use it or have any friends on it but there are still a few pictures.

IWWH, a few days? It sounds like it'll be months or something from the way he is now. But of course I can be that great just friend whos personality slowly wins over the object while he is complaining to me about the girl he actually likes..because I know thats exactly how it always works out for just friends, no matter how many people experienced otherwise. Hahah just being sarcastic.