Ay Conundrum..........

I have a crush on a coworker. She is everything to me and I cannot get through the day without talking/flirting. We hang out outside of work and have a lot of fun together.

When she was attempting to reconcile with her ex-husband (short but long story) I was her shoulder to cry on. Nothing ever happened, but I got vibes that she wanted it.

So I kept my distance so she could figure things out. We were still having fun hanging out and working together. Then all of sudden wham! she starts dating a mutual friend of ours.

• Author

SO, anyway, I don't know what to do. We still hangout and I Have to see her with these guys all the time. I want to know if i Should tell her the way I am feeling about her. I cannot seem to find anyone else to get my mind off of her. What do i do?

i know how you feel. you are infatuated with a girl and there's nothing you can do. its all about your mind. Just try to realize who she is and step back and see the situation.

you like a divorced chick who is now dating a mutual friend. she didn't pick you as the first choice, so you are probably her last choice. oh wait i take that back... the homeless guy outside is her last choice, but you aren't too far off.